Rated 4.6 out of 5
4.6 Stars out of 5
- by Davide, a year agoRated 5 out of 5FYI. i took me a while to find out that the about:config setting `apz.allow_zooming` caused scrolling (on a trackpad) to become VERY laggy on larger websites (like all the crap Medium websites.) So annoying. So i've disabled that again, and back to using this addon :)
You might want to add this as a warning to the description to save people the troubles...
- by Firefox user 15167306, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Works perfect. Remember to follow the instructions of clearing your "browser.gesture.pinch" settings or it wont work. Also remember the addon wont work on addons.mozilla.org
- by Chalangke, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Doesn't work for me, firefox keep using the standard zoom based on percentage (not smooth).
Please let me know if there are updates.
PS. The "browser.gesture.pinch" are all settled as default
Thank you for the support!
I'm sorry to write here, please let me know if there are better ways to comunicate.
I'm using Windows 10, with the last Firefox version available.
here is the status of the browser.pinch.*:
_in; modified; string; empty;
_in.shift; modified; string; empty;
_latched; default; boolean; false
_pinch.out; modified; string; empty;
_out.shift; modified; string; empty;
_threshold; int; 0
Developer responseposted a year agoThe browser.gesture.pinch.* settings should be set to empty, if there's anything in there that could be causing your issue.
What operating system are you using Firefox on?
- by Firefox user 13552129, a year agoRated 2 out of 5This module makes Firefox great ! But I ran into some isses - some websites do not support the zoom - once, I got the message "We do not support Internet explorer anymore". Sometimes, the website becomes unreadable while usiing the touch-zoom (MacOS, last v of Firefox).
- by peterfnet, a year agoRated 5 out of 5For those that don't understand the value of this plugin, it zooms at the location of your cursor just like a mobile browser would with pinch-zoom.
By default, Firefox desktop will zoom to the top of the page as if that make sense somehow.
- by Firefox user 14505597, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Been working with chrome for past so many years, finally decided to move to mozilla after realising the lesser load put by 100+ tabs on the system. But was missing out on the smart zoom feature supported by chrome. This app made it work for me and i am happy, i am definitely continuing with mozilla now. Thanks to the dev.