- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15319182, 4 years agoFunciona perfecta muchas gracias por la extensión
- Rated 5 out of 5by anishr, 4 years agoFollowed instructions and works perfectly. Hoping no security issues arise but apart from that, brilliant work.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 15267881, 4 years agozooming is okay, but I can't use Shift + Scroll. I have enabled the option but still not working
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15214427, 4 years agoeasy to install. works perfectly on my macbook pro.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Davide, 4 years agoFYI. i took me a while to find out that the about:config setting `apz.allow_zooming` caused scrolling (on a trackpad) to become VERY laggy on larger websites (like all the crap Medium websites.) So annoying. So i've disabled that again, and back to using this addon :)
You might want to add this as a warning to the description to save people the troubles...
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14355723, 4 years agoWorks great. only issue I encountered so far is with RTL (right to left) websites.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15167306, 4 years agoWorks perfect. Remember to follow the instructions of clearing your "browser.gesture.pinch" settings or it wont work. Also remember the addon wont work on addons.mozilla.org
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15158610, 4 years agoDid exactly what it says. FINALLY I can zoom while surfing the net on my phone. Brilliant!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Chalangke, 4 years agoDoesn't work for me, firefox keep using the standard zoom based on percentage (not smooth).
Please let me know if there are updates.
PS. The "browser.gesture.pinch" are all settled as default
Thank you for the support!
I'm sorry to write here, please let me know if there are better ways to comunicate.
I'm using Windows 10, with the last Firefox version available.
here is the status of the browser.pinch.*:
_in; modified; string; empty;
_in.shift; modified; string; empty;
_latched; default; boolean; false
_pinch.out; modified; string; empty;
_out.shift; modified; string; empty;
_threshold; int; 0
Developer responseposted 4 years agoThe browser.gesture.pinch.* settings should be set to empty, if there's anything in there that could be causing your issue.
What operating system are you using Firefox on?