Rated 4.6 out of 5
4.6 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 14256301, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5does NOT work in conjunction with firefox own zoom function. If there was a way to disable the browsers own pinch zoom then it would probably work right.Hey, this is because the Firefox's pinch gesture has been mapped to page zoom – this shouldn't normally be set by default but it's possible it got changed somehow. To fix it go to about:config (in the url bar), search for "browser.gesture.pinch" and reset those fields to default (right click -> reset). Then it should work :)
- by Tobi van Helsinki, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Fantastic, with this addon, Firefox behaives like a real touch Browser!
Fantastisch, mit diesem Addon verhält sich Firefox wie ein echter Touch-Browser!
- by Firefox user 13965611, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Crazy that we have to use an addon to get a basic functionality that other browsers have for years.
But still: This works great and is really a game changer for us tablet users (works also on windows now).
Thank you very much!
- by Andrei Lavrenov, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Great little feature that made using Firefox with the Surface Book 2 that much more enjoyable. It's not as smooth or granular as the zoom in Edge, but it's miles ahead of what Firefox has on its own.
- by Firefox user 13960087, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5This add-on has made Firefox usable for me. I wasn't able to leave GC behind because I needed the same zoom functionality for accessibility. Now that this add-on has greatly improved how smooth the scrolling is, I'll be switching to Firefox! Thanks for the great work!
- by Firefox user 13611857, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5amazing, it just works. both touch screen and touchpad work. Touch screen is very smooth zoom. but touch pad is not as smooth. thank you. [HP SPECTRE X360]