Rated 4.6 out of 5
4.6 Stars out of 5
- by spinedoc, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Doesn't work with touchscreens at all. Causes issues with sites such as Reddit (when opening a subreddit cannot scroll (either with touchscreen, touchpad or keyboard), have to disable extension). Please make this work with touchscreens, I'll gladly donate!!
- by Firefox user 14317079, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5This extension does exactly what it says, enables smooth zooming with trackpad gestures.
But I noticed an issue while zoomed in: when using Control-Command-D to show a definition of a selected/hovered word, the word selected is incorrect.
- by Firefox user 14256301, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5does NOT work in conjunction with firefox own zoom function. If there was a way to disable the browsers own pinch zoom then it would probably work right.Hey, this is because the Firefox's pinch gesture has been mapped to page zoom – this shouldn't normally be set by default but it's possible it got changed somehow. To fix it go to about:config (in the url bar), search for "browser.gesture.pinch" and reset those fields to default (right click -> reset). Then it should work :)
- by Tobi van Helsinki, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Fantastic, with this addon, Firefox behaives like a real touch Browser!
Fantastisch, mit diesem Addon verhält sich Firefox wie ein echter Touch-Browser!
- by Firefox user 13965611, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Crazy that we have to use an addon to get a basic functionality that other browsers have for years.
But still: This works great and is really a game changer for us tablet users (works also on windows now).
Thank you very much!