- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15065897, 4 years agoThanks, this works really well. If only the author could add two finger double click zoom just like in Safari it'd be perfect.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13552129, 4 years agoThis module makes Firefox great ! But I ran into some isses - some websites do not support the zoom - once, I got the message "We do not support Internet explorer anymore". Sometimes, the website becomes unreadable while usiing the touch-zoom (MacOS, last v of Firefox).
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15030329, 4 years agoWorks as intended (mimics chrome & safari), not like the Ctrl +/-
- Rated 5 out of 5by Andru, 4 years agoThe one missing feature which was stopping me moving back from Chrome. I pinch zoom all the time - thanks for the hard work!
- Rated 5 out of 5by peterfnet, 4 years agoFor those that don't understand the value of this plugin, it zooms at the location of your cursor just like a mobile browser would with pinch-zoom.
By default, Firefox desktop will zoom to the top of the page as if that make sense somehow.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14505597, 4 years agoBeen working with chrome for past so many years, finally decided to move to mozilla after realising the lesser load put by 100+ tabs on the system. But was missing out on the smart zoom feature supported by chrome. This app made it work for me and i am happy, i am definitely continuing with mozilla now. Thanks to the dev.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14202368, 4 years agoExcellent add-on ! Don't even try to think about not using it ;)
Although I've got a little problem, when I use Facebook and I want to zoom, it works but when I zoom back, all the page is "broken" and isn't readable. When I reload the page it's okay, but it is annoying. Is someone as the same problem ? Is there a solution ?
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14777551, 4 years agoI'll try to survive reading with it, Thank you for the great feature.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Radeon92, 4 years agoThank you very much! Jokes aside, this was one of the things that kept me going back to Chrome on macOS
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13400014, 4 years agothe idea is great! I don't use Firefox only because of this pinch zoom problem.. this extension doesm't work well for me, sometimes uses the standard zoom. I'm only waiting for mozilla to add this feature... 😭