- Rated 5 out of 5Works as expected, smooth zooming like with Safari. This is the kind of add-on which should be bundled with Firefox
- Rated 5 out of 5Tried it out on Windows 10 and this is it. I can finally have Trackpad and touch screen pinch zoom on Firefox!
- Rated 1 out of 5does NOT work in conjunction with firefox own zoom function. If there was a way to disable the browsers own pinch zoom then it would probably work right.
Developer responseposted a year agoHey, this is because the Firefox's pinch gesture has been mapped to page zoom – this shouldn't normally be set by default but it's possible it got changed somehow. To fix it go to about:config (in the url bar), search for "browser.gesture.pinch" and reset those fields to default (right click -> reset). Then it should work :)
- Rated 5 out of 5Just incredibly awesome! Love your work and more importantly, your enthusiasm to solve something basic that was much needed by a lot of people for a long time..
- Rated 1 out of 5doesn't work at all.
- Rated 5 out of 5Good. Work as expected.
- Rated 5 out of 5This extension fixes the one issue which was keeping me from switching from chrome to firefox.
- Rated 4 out of 5It works quite well, sometimes glitches, but this can be fixed by using ctrl+0
- Rated 5 out of 5this should be a core feature
- Rated 5 out of 5I've been needing this feature for a long time; it was the only thing stopping me from switching to Firefox on my Surface. Thank you so much!
- Rated 5 out of 5It's... smooth!
- Rated 5 out of 5Fantastic, with this addon, Firefox behaives like a real touch Browser!
Fantastisch, mit diesem Addon verhält sich Firefox wie ein echter Touch-Browser!
- Rated 5 out of 5Did not expect this to work as well as chrome. I was wrong :)
- Rated 5 out of 5Crazy that we have to use an addon to get a basic functionality that other browsers have for years.
But still: This works great and is really a game changer for us tablet users (works also on windows now).
Thank you very much!
- Rated 5 out of 5Great little feature that made using Firefox with the Surface Book 2 that much more enjoyable. It's not as smooth or granular as the zoom in Edge, but it's miles ahead of what Firefox has on its own.
- Rated 5 out of 5This add-on has made Firefox usable for me. I wasn't able to leave GC behind because I needed the same zoom functionality for accessibility. Now that this add-on has greatly improved how smooth the scrolling is, I'll be switching to Firefox! Thanks for the great work!
- Rated 5 out of 5amazing, it just works. both touch screen and touchpad work. Touch screen is very smooth zoom. but touch pad is not as smooth. thank you. [HP SPECTRE X360]