- Rated 5 out of 5by mjunker, a year agoKlick an Zoom, sehr ergonomisch ... klein, fein und macht genau das was es soll.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Mike, 2 years agoThanks for making this extension! It was great to have before Firefox made this native :)
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 16331026, 3 years agoI tried the 'about:config' and is was just the same as clicking on zoom and changing from 100% to 110% or from 100% to 90%. That's not what the pinch gestures do in other browsers.
This Multi-touch Zoom plug in actually duplicated or replicated what I wanted. I just wanted the view or the browser interface to zoom without the content changing. THIS IS A PERFECT SOLUTION.
Please write a review and give your rating. Thanks 'haxiomic'. - Josh
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13109298, 3 years agoHaxiomic advice works perfectly for Pinch and Zoom. Thanks for being a stand-up guy: Update:
Native smooth zoom is starting to appear in newer Firefox builds. Try enabling it by going to about:config in the url and setting apz.allow_zooming to true. If that works for you then you don't need to use this plugin :)
Developer responseposted 3 years ago:] happy to have helped. FireFox feels a lot better with this turned on!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15791471, 3 years agoWorks perfectly out of the box! Many thanks this is much appreciated