Rated 4.6 out of 5
4.6 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 13866593, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Works as promised! The lack of pinch-to-zoom feature is what deters me from using FireFox. This add-on works pretty well. But the zooming is still not as smooth as in Microsoft Edge. It's better, but still not as good. Also the scrolling only supports horizontal or vertical, but not with an angle.
- by Firefox user 13854359, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Works like a treat. It is a perfect replacement for the zoom feature Mac users get in Safari and Chrome. I have tried multiple Firefox pinch to zoom addons over the years, but they just weren't the same. This addon has brought me back to Firefox from Chrome. Very happy!
- by Nh3xus, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Works well on my Windows laptop with an multitouch capable ALPS touchpad.
However, this addon disables the "zoom progress indicator" thingy that Firefox has inside the URL bar, on the far right.
It would be handy to keep this feature enabled.
It it even possible ?
- by Firefox user 13717125, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5After further testing, it works on some pages but not all. It work on CNN, but not on Nagios status page for example. But on the pages it does work on, it seems to work pretty well.
Developer responseposted 3 years agoIt should work on FF58 on macOS, where did you test it? It cannot be used while browsing the addons site because Firefox disables addons while on the addons site.
It should work everywhere else on the internet however
- by Bob Jones, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Wow! The lack of this kind of zooming was one of the big reasons I did not want to switch to Firefox. Thank you for including this! If there was a way to adjust sensitivity, I'd appreciate it.
- by Firefox user 13681947, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Good! but...
No compatible for "Google Maps" and "PDF Viewer".
When that working, all things was black out.(in the window)
I want to settings exclude list.