- Rated 5 out of 5by Tobi van Helsinki, 5 years agoFantastic, with this addon, Firefox behaives like a real touch Browser!
Fantastisch, mit diesem Addon verhält sich Firefox wie ein echter Touch-Browser!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13965611, 5 years agoCrazy that we have to use an addon to get a basic functionality that other browsers have for years.
But still: This works great and is really a game changer for us tablet users (works also on windows now).
Thank you very much!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Andrei Lavrenov, 5 years agoGreat little feature that made using Firefox with the Surface Book 2 that much more enjoyable. It's not as smooth or granular as the zoom in Edge, but it's miles ahead of what Firefox has on its own.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13960087, 5 years agoThis add-on has made Firefox usable for me. I wasn't able to leave GC behind because I needed the same zoom functionality for accessibility. Now that this add-on has greatly improved how smooth the scrolling is, I'll be switching to Firefox! Thanks for the great work!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13611857, 5 years agoamazing, it just works. both touch screen and touchpad work. Touch screen is very smooth zoom. but touch pad is not as smooth. thank you. [HP SPECTRE X360]
- Rated 4 out of 5by Chen, 5 years agoWorks as promised! The lack of pinch-to-zoom feature is what deters me from using FireFox. This add-on works pretty well. But the zooming is still not as smooth as in Microsoft Edge. It's better, but still not as good. Also the scrolling only supports horizontal or vertical, but not with an angle.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13854359, 5 years agoWorks like a treat. It is a perfect replacement for the zoom feature Mac users get in Safari and Chrome. I have tried multiple Firefox pinch to zoom addons over the years, but they just weren't the same. This addon has brought me back to Firefox from Chrome. Very happy!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Nh3xus, 5 years agoWorks well on my Windows laptop with an multitouch capable ALPS touchpad.
However, this addon disables the "zoom progress indicator" thingy that Firefox has inside the URL bar, on the far right.
It would be handy to keep this feature enabled.
It it even possible ?
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13717125, 5 years agoAfter further testing, it works on some pages but not all. It work on CNN, but not on Nagios status page for example. But on the pages it does work on, it seems to work pretty well.
Developer responseposted 5 years agoIt should work on FF58 on macOS, where did you test it? It cannot be used while browsing the addons site because Firefox disables addons while on the addons site.
It should work everywhere else on the internet however
- Rated 5 out of 5by Bob Jones, 5 years agoWow! The lack of this kind of zooming was one of the big reasons I did not want to switch to Firefox. Thank you for including this! If there was a way to adjust sensitivity, I'd appreciate it.