Bewertet mit 3,7 von 5 Sternen
3,7 von 5 Sternen
- von Richard, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThis plugin works pretty well but I'm a forum user and MOST of the time when I'm using the back key to go to the previous page the plugin reverts the zoom factor back to 100%. I do have this set up correctly so before you start suggesting what I'm doing wrong I think I have it set up correctly. I imagine this may be a bug that needs to be looked into. I use the DAZ3D forums, current version of Firefox on Windows 10 Pro. Thanks!
- von WAZAAAAA, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenGreat extension.
The only problem it had with images for me has been fixed with 10.5 quickly after a report.Cannot reproduce this problem with big images.
Please provide the following information and e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which operating system are you using?
- Which version of Zoom Page WE are you using?
- Do you have any other image-related or zoom-related add-ons installed?
- Please attach screenshots of the Zoom Page WE Options (both options tabs).
- von Yan Chen, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternen很好！
我以前用的是 Nosquid Plus ，但是在升级到 Firefox 57 以后那个插件没效果了，就搜到这个插件了，有效果，很不错。
现在的按钮（Reset、Auto、Full 等等）都是文字，这个是很不符合 Firefox 的界面设计哲学的，看着不好看。所以呢，建议把这些按钮，都修改成漂亮的图标按钮。
I used the Nosquid Plus before, but after upgrading to Firefox 57, the plugin didn't working. Then I found this plugin and it works. It's very good.
The current buttons (Reset, Auto, Full, etc.) is text button. This is very inconsistent with Firefox's interface design philosophy. It does not look good. So, it is recommended to change these buttons to beautiful icon buttons.
- von sudowtf, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenLOVE IT, but having a problem: Do you have to listen to the mousewheel event or can simply store the zoom levels? While using "Enhancer for Youtube", both extensions listen for event and both activate when ctrl-mousewheel over a youtube video.
- von sondra polk, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternennot finding answer to a what should be a simple solution...changing the fonts to a more readable size.. the creators made the font too light and too small.
my only concern is with the tool bar and bookmark fonts. NOT the WEB pages.
- von Akshit Sharma, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenNice plugin.
I have been having some issues for a while now.
Its specific to youtube in Ubuntu. It does not zoom in/out the whole page for me but just the text.
I tried running the firefox without any plugins (safe mode), the youtube zooms out fine.
I am having similar issues with google in Windows.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13951394, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenThis complement is not compatible with microsoft e-mail service https://outlook.office.com/owa.
When trying to create a new e-mail or to replay one, a blank window opens without any possibility to write, edit or send a new message. I was going around this problem for weeks and using other browsers to send e-mails. Finally I discover that disabling Zoom Page WE, the problem was solved completely. In was a wasting of time.
- von mdv921, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenUpdating this review after a year. I've recently had to go back to version 13.5 as the latest version of ZP-WE causes a big lag when bringing up websites (I'm using Firefox V 66.0.3). New pages have a blank white page for up to 5 seconds with the v. 13.6. Going back to 13.5 has fixed the problem.
- von sleek61, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI have the same problem as the user below. After installing the latest version, the first tab zooms in and out without the RMB held down. Since I have this feature already in Foxy Gestures, I disabled them by turn and can confirm that the problem is definitely coming from Zoom Page WE.
In my case, I simply unchecked that option in Zoom Page WE as I have no use for it.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13930657, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI'm hunched over a laptop, so the ability to automatically zoom text (including e-mails) in FireFox makes this extension pretty essential for me. The developer is also really good at keeping up with support.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12074644, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenSo far it worked quite well, but right now the Text-only zoom is broken in version 9.0 on my Firefox ESR 52.6.0 (64 bit Ubuntu 16.04) on some pages - e.g. novinky.cz.
Maybe the cause is the new implementation using lower-priority style adjusting font size in cascade than the one set by the page unlike original implementation?
Downgrade to 8.2 helped for now.
UPDATE: Version 9.1 is still brokenFixed in Version 10.0. This reverts to the Version 8.2 code which is faster and more reliable than the Version 9.1 code. Also adds Right+Wheel zooming and fixes a few bugs in Autofit.