- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenCould you please ,
● make settings possible to work on specific pages via the regular expression ?
● make the full zoom and text zoom possible to work at the same time ?
● make settings possible to be exported and imported ?
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenfailed work on "sourceforge.net".
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI love how easy it is to zoom in on certain pages, really makes a difference for people like me who have difficulty reading small print.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenWorks perfectly. Easily lets you zoom in and control how big you want the page to be without lagging.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenCrashes Quantum 57.0.4 very frequently. Otherwise, I like the add-on. Too bad native default zoom isn't available yet.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenWorks like a charm.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenGreat and easy way to zoom into pages on your browser.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenOption to automatically zoom down pages to look like on hd monitor on smaller resolutions would be nice (css independant). Such as: 1366x768 scaled from 1920x1080
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenGreat way to zoom in on pages and even customize your browser! Thanks
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenРаботает нормально без проблем..
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThanks DW-dev, this is a great addon.
The only issue is that on many sites it is causing the warning that it is slowing firefox, please solve this for us. Cheers mate :)
EDIT: Please solve this issue..it's very annoying! Slowing down many pages...don't understand why the dev isn't even answering to anything in here...really hate it when this happens from developers.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenworks alright with firefox 57 32 and/or 64 provided one doesn't tinker with the optional settings or else the behaviour becomes totally random. So, if you want to have a fixed zoom (page and text) on all websites, do untick all unnecessary boxes (like autofit, CSS, image scaling...). That done, it is ok and you get (at long last) this most useful option back again on firefox 57.
and btw, beware of other zoom page extensions: one of them (rebranding of a very famous one) is ripe with scamware, installing the infamous yahoo search option that you can get rid of only by uninstalling entirely firefox, deleting its folders, cleaning the registry and reinstall it from scratch. Gross.
BUT: after a few hours, I discovered (sadly) that this extension stole the focus on google search to install the Russian Yandex search module. And as usual, same crap: you have to uninstall the extension then clean completely firefox, meaning uninstalling it and reinstalling it from scratch (same old story).
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenGreat add-on! I love how much you can customize things for FF57. Nice work
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenDoes what it says it would do perfectly. Been using it for a month now and so far everything has been working smoothly. No blurred lines of anything, and it's not painful for the eyes.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenusing FF 57.0 I had high CPU and script errors flashing up and generally slow with annoying cpu FAST fan running. Have changed to FF58.0B6 and all problems have gone. Maybe the problems are firefox's rather than WE 7.2. Can others try it and report here?
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI'm glad this got ported to a WebExtension. Mozilla has made it hard for add-on developers.