von Henry Hu, vor 10 Monaten
Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternen
For some reason, with this extension enabled, UPS label is printed as black pages. I tried to set ups.com's zoom level to 100%, but it's still blank. I tried other similar extensions and they don't have this issue.
- von Tu Nguyen, vor 24 TagenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenMuch needed! This add-on is much needed for its ability to set custom zoom levels with precise percentages, instead of the default behavior with 100%, 90%, 80%, 67%. Please keep up the good work. Thanks. I just wish to have the ability to type in the percentage number on the fly.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12804016, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenAfter it's newest update, When I press the "post" button in some forum, it didn't seem to react, so I tried to press several times. The forum thread looked the same, but after I reloaded the page, I found that I post my comment for 4~5 times. Same in Chrome. If I turned off Zoom page we, it becomes normal.
- von NicholasS, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenUnless you have superman eyes, this add-on is a simple must needed for firefox. The developer responds and fixes problems very fast. The Xenforo forum problem has been fixed and I have not seen any problem what-so-ever. I have been using this addon for a good while and I'm very impress with this addon and the developer's willingness to help and fix problems. Keep it up A+++++
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15573474, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThank you for this, but I just found out that I no longer need it.
In Firefox's preferences, I can set the minimum zoom level (for ex.: 150%) for all sites, and if in about:config "browser.zoom.siteSpecific" is set to "true", Firefox remembers the zoom level for each site.
- von 16720593, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenTwo stars for the memories because it was good for compatibility after Quantum and before Firefox added the features so it really isn't needed anymore and the developer appears overly defensive.
- von Meg8, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenUninstalled and using the built in functionality in Firefox. I enjoyed using this add-on before but the privacy trade off in having so many permissions just isn't worth a few niche zoom modes. The recent problems have opened my eyes. I hadn't noticed Firefox allows changing the default zoom level and remembers site specific perfectly. This add-on since 2020 is unnecessary and possibility a liability for 99% of users.
- von Vincent, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenSince once of the recent Firefox updates saved zoom settings don't apply right away when you load the page again and you have to change them to something else and then change them back :(
Edit: updated to 18.1 everything works fine again, thank you!
- von Ramakrishna, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenWhy to add this addon anymore? I discover Firefox added default zoom in version 73! It is under Options, General, Zoom. This was big problem before because Firefox can remember and save after changing site but always started with the 100%. But since v73 you can change starting level to something other 100%. Maybe some very special zoom mode exists with this addon but I think for most user there is no reason anymore. I use zoom addons for long time like No Squint because it was necessary, now I don't think so. Also I have some doubts about the permissions. Why zoom needs to access all data like password entered on site.Zoom Page WE does a lot more than just changing the default zoom level, for example, AutoFit Zoom, Text Only Zoom and Minimum Font Size. The permission to access data for all websites is necessary to provide these advanced zoom features. Please see the reply to Zigbi below for more details.
- von Zigbi, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenReverted to version 17.3 and now all the site zoom levels I had built over 2 years are gone. Unacceptably unprofessional software development approach, this is more than just a broken untested update it is a destructive update.
I have migrated to Fixed Zoom by Ariel which works and only needs the permission:
Access browser tabs
Zoom Page We needs permissions:
Read and modify browser settings
Display notifications to you
Access browser tabs
Access browser activity during navigation
Access your data for all websites
I previously thought these permissions were necessary and named in a scary way by Firefox but seeing Fixed Zoom can do the same thing without them I question whether Zoom Page WE should be used at all, even if the update is fixed.
I strongly recommend moving to Fixed Zoom or some other alternative.Zoom Page WE 18.1 fixes this problem.
Zoom Page WE does a lot more than just changing the default zoom level, for example, AutoFit Zoom, Text Only Zoom and Minimum Font Size. The permissions listed above are necessary to provide these advanced zoom features.
To provide these advanced zoom features, Zoom Page WE needs to be able to inject a content script into each web page. This is reported by Firefox as having permission to access data for all websites. Zoom Page WE is not interested in the meaning of the data and does not do anything with the data other than changing the size of text and images.
- von Michael, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenHow can I go back to the previous version? I can't find anything on addons.mozilla org. Apparently 18.0 has been removed in the meantime, but I would like to prevent uninstalling and re-installing again, as my configuration might get lost. Is there any other/better way?
EDIT: As I didn't want to uninstall and re-install an older version again (because of loss of the configuration), I did just wait and now installed 18.1 - this now seems to work again.
But as other users already stated, this is poor testing before releasing an update. I mean, the general default zoom for all sites is the main function of this add-on (at least for me), and if even that doesn't work, it's completely useless.