Bewertet mit 3,7 von 5 Sternen
3,7 von 5 Sternen
- von mdv921, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenUpdating this review after a year. I've recently had to go back to version 13.5 as the latest version of ZP-WE causes a big lag when bringing up websites (I'm using Firefox V 66.0.3). New pages have a blank white page for up to 5 seconds with the v. 13.6. Going back to 13.5 has fixed the problem.
- von sleek61, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI have the same problem as the user below. After installing the latest version, the first tab zooms in and out without the RMB held down. Since I have this feature already in Foxy Gestures, I disabled them by turn and can confirm that the problem is definitely coming from Zoom Page WE.
In my case, I simply unchecked that option in Zoom Page WE as I have no use for it.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13930657, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI'm hunched over a laptop, so the ability to automatically zoom text (including e-mails) in FireFox makes this extension pretty essential for me. The developer is also really good at keeping up with support.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12074644, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenSo far it worked quite well, but right now the Text-only zoom is broken in version 9.0 on my Firefox ESR 52.6.0 (64 bit Ubuntu 16.04) on some pages - e.g. novinky.cz.
Maybe the cause is the new implementation using lower-priority style adjusting font size in cascade than the one set by the page unlike original implementation?
Downgrade to 8.2 helped for now.
UPDATE: Version 9.1 is still brokenFixed in Version 10.0. This reverts to the Version 8.2 code which is faster and more reliable than the Version 9.1 code. Also adds Right+Wheel zooming and fixes a few bugs in Autofit.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12510272, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenDoesn't work
no options just does what a scroll wheel does anywayZoom Page WE has many options and many different zoom features. On the Firefox main menu bar, select Tools > Add-ons, and then click on the Options button for Zoom Page WE.
- von NaTong, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenCan't save setting as per page.All you have to do is click on the Zoom Page WE toolbar button, to open the popup, and then click on the zoom +/- buttons or select a specific zoom level from the drop-down menu. The new zoom level is automatically remembered for that website (providing you are using the Per-Site zoom mode).
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13894437, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThis add-on was causing some Web sites to display improperly, with large black or white areas displacing what should have been showing on the page!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13821406, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenHello,
Although the add on works mostly correctly, please add an option for keeping the settings by DOMAIN, not by SITE.
The SITE option is useless, as it refers to each different page under a site. It should keep the same settings for a whole domain, or at least we should have that option. Otherwise we need to adjust the size every time we visit a new article/page on a site.
Thanks for the response, and forgive me for insisting. What is the point then of the site option with the current status of the web? I will just put an example:
You go to https://slashdot.org/ and set your custom zoom settings. Fine.
Now you click on any article at all, you are still on slashdot but the address is https://tech.slashdot.org/story/. You have just lost your custom zoom settings.
So, what is the point? Is there a technical limitation that prevents the setting by whole domain and subdomain?
Thanks a lot for your work, and for answering.In Per-Site zoom mode, for 'http:' and 'https: pages, Zoom Page WE remembers zoom settings by the domain name (but not by the sub-domain). For 'file:' and 'about:' pages, Zoom Page WE remembers zoom settings using the full URL.
- von pikkuarska, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenzoom level resets to 100 quite frequently when browsing within a single domain
*edit: reply to dev's comment: I don't use clear recent history. the reset occurs while browsing & doing nothing else.Thanks for the clarification. This could be caused by another add-on conflicting with Zoom Page WE.
How often does this happen? When does it happen? While you are browsing a page, or only when you re-open a page?
Please email your reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- von Raiechun, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenCould you please ,
● make settings possible to work on specific pages via the regular expression ?
● make the full zoom and text zoom possible to work at the same time ?
● make settings possible to be exported and imported ?