- von dmacleo, vor 4 TagenBewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenwe need ability to bypass on specific sites w/o needing to disable extension. my banking site will not work with this enabled and there are others such as manage engine desktop central enterprise software manager pages.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12804016, vor 3 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenAfter it's newest update, When I press the "post" button in some forum, it didn't seem to react, so I tried to press several times. The forum thread looked the same, but after I reloaded the page, I found that I post my comment for 4~5 times. Same in Chrome. If I turned off Zoom page we, it becomes normal.
- von Alex Efros, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenUpdate to 18.0 broke default full zoom. (CSS and Text zoom still works, but it's not what I need.) Had to downgrade to previous version and disable auto-updates for all extensions. :(
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16376563, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenLatest update (18.0) broke the extension. Default zoom levels are not working anymore. Even worse: Dev says the extension is Open Source (GPL v2) but there is no link to any source code what so ever. I hate that. Dev, please provide a link to the source code! -Edit, apparently the source code is the add-on itself. Thanks dev!
I can at least confirm that the previous version (Version 17.13) works. You can install that from addons.mozilla.org.Zoom Page WE 18.1 fixes this problem.
To view the source code, go to the Zoom Page WE home page on Firefox Browser Add-ons, right-click on the ‘Add to Firefox’ button, select ‘Save Link As...’ and save the file. Unzip the saved file to see the source code.
- von jonzilla5000, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenAs of today (Feb 24,2021) the app is no longer working for default text size. The badge shows the default text size I have had set for the last several years, but it doesn't take affect until I hit zoom (then it zooms to the next higher level).
- von Droiyan7 (Yi, JoonHo), vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenCause very weird look of PDX's new forum. - https://i.imgur.com/XVIP6HT.png
What it looks normal without Zoom Page - https://i.imgur.com/pGBrowL.png
Would you look into this?
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16534120, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenIt doesn't work well with this site: https://smallformfactor.net/
All the text looks larger than it should be, and as long as I stop this add-on, it just back to normal.
- von Prods, vor 7 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenEdit: The issue below is now fixed. However, it only gets 4 stars because of the frequency of problems that this extension suffers from. End Edit.
After the last Firefox update, this extension breaks the display of google image thumbnails in image searches. If the Zoom levels are over 108% (on my system = 1080p), all images thumbnails are displayed on the left hand side in a single column. It also breaks many other websites (abcnews.go.com, for example). This is a great extension ... when it works, but it far too often is broken or breaks sites, and it takes a LONG time for fixes. Cannot recommend.
- von FTodd1, vor 7 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenNew version 17.11 late December update broke websites, especially amazon. Had to revert back to older version then all was good. Both hoverzoom and zoom pages update did the same thing too.
*Had to go back to 11.09 for firefox homescreen pagezoom to work
- von Los Angeles, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThis add-on is not bad, but in the description it tells "There is an option to apply fit-to-window scaling when an image is loaded". Where is that option? The Auto button doesn't do anything. Only the mouse-click works. I'm watching a lot of porn photos with right-click / show image... It would be cool, to spare another click, to fit that image to the window...
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14948837, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternen-update- Firefox had not updated yet from their recent add-on issue, since the update everything is back to normal and working great!
-2nd update- It's started to do the same things again.
Love this add-on, but as of today its no longer working. All seems fine on the add-on page, but none of the pages are being effected by it and I cant bring up the shortcut prompt nor see its settings when I right click. When I click disable, then enable the add-on it temporarily works until I close the browser, then it goes back to not working unless I disable/enable again.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12367481, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenSomething about this 13.5 update has changed things. A few image links I use every day is in Full Zoom mode before I even click it and so far a couple other sites were zoomed in w/o me doing anything so i have to reset the settings. I hope I don't have to do this for every site now. I was going to go back to the older version where it worked but now Firefox doesn't give us the download button for older versions which is real bad. Sometimes being able to go back to the 'working' version is the only fix until the new version issues are resolved.
p.s. I never messed with the pref's before.. I only adjusted the button settings. I understand most of what the Pref's are for but not all. I'll give it a shot.
p.p.s. Not having messed with the pref's before, this so far seemed to work -> I UNchecked the 'Enable fit-to-window' option in the Image Scaling section being you mentioned that in your update notes which was checked by default. At first nothing changed until I finally scrolled to the 'bottom' of the Pref's page & found the Save button [my fault]. I'm assuming that option is checked by default because I never messed with Prefs - Maybe this might help others.. I don't know. If you change anything, I'll remember I changed that option in case it needs to be rechecked again.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 2 JahrenVersion 13.5 fixed a bug in the image scaling functionality and renamed the image scaling options to clarify their meaning.
The default settings for the image scaling options are:
(1) Enable fit-to-window scaling for all images - enabled
(2) Apply fit-to-window scaling when image loaded - disabled
If you change these settings, the changes will be remembered when you install new versions of Zoom Page WE.
Firefox's built-in image scaling allows large images to be shrunk to fit the window size. Zoom Page WE extends image scaling so that small images can be expanded to fit the window size, either by the user clicking on the image or automatically when the image is loaded.
Option (1) enables this extended image scaling functionality. Option (2) automatically expands a small images to fit the window size when the image is loaded. So you probably want Option (1) enabled and Option (2) disabled.
You can download old versions of Zoom Page WE from here: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/zoom-page-we/versions/
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13950680, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenexactly what I was looking for, I did have to go into the settings to change the default ZOOM for all pages. But is working great.