- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenLIKE DONALD TRUMP'S SUCCESSES, THIS PROGRAM DOES NOTHING AT ALL!Did Zoom Page WE install correctly? Could you change zoom levels after clicking the Zoom Page WE toolbar button? Did you read the 'About this extension' section of the Zoom Page WE homepage on Mozilla Add-ons?
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenVery useful extension that gives functionality which should be built-in and native to a browser. BUT some sites don't open with this extension enabled. For example: vuejs.orgCannot reproduce this problem with vuejs.org. Suspect that another add-on or Firefox settings are conflicting with Zoom Page WE. Do you have the 'Show zoom mode and privacy warnings' setting enabled in Zoom Page WE Options?
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenВ чем отличие от стандартной функции масштабирования страницы в браузере?Question Translation: What is the difference from the standard page scaling function in the browser?
Some key differences: Minimum Font Size, manual AutoFit, automatic AutoFit, CSS zoom, scaling of small images, easily configurable zoom levels, zoom by step, works on Firefox and Chrome.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenAlmost perfect extension. It just needs 3 more things to become perfect: 1) The 'Adjust Line Space Factor' setting should be configurable on a per-site basis (as well as a global default setting) just like the zoom factor and the minimum font size setting. 2) That 'Adjust Line Space Factor' setting should always be a 'minimum setting': it shouldn't be applied to text that already holds a greater line space factor. 3) One should be able to completely deactivate/activate the extension's operation on a given tab by means of the the Firefox UI's button, in case the extension could not deliver a good layout for that tab's content. Actually these ended up being the 3 reasons that had me try to find another extension, even though I wanted to use Zoom Page WE
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenPerfect add-on which zooms just as expected. The only improvement I can think of right now would be for rules to also apply to sub-domains. As it is now, if I set the zoom size for example.org, it isn't applied to sub.example.org, which I have to zoom separately. Perhaps an idea for a future option: "Apply zoom to sub-domains"?
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI just want to set a simple 80% default for all web pages - with the possibility to over ride the setting if so inclined. I really don't want to go in and manually set every web page I visit.
I was wrong, and the instruction below from the developer did indeed make it work as I wanted. Thank you.You can set an 80% default zoom level for all web pages by setting 'Default Full Level' to '80' in the Zoom Page WE Options dialog (in the Zoom Levels and Font Size tab).
A quicker way to do this is to click on the toolbar button to open the zoom popup, set the zoom level to 80%, and then Ctrl+Click on the Reset button.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenOverall good. Suggested improvements:
+/- (zoom-in/out) controls displayed on toolbar.
Toolbar button popup should have a button to edit Options.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenThis extension is good, but I liked the old "Zoom Page" better, but it doesn't work with the current Firefox versions anymore.
There you could set it to automatically select a zoom, which works much better than having to constantly set the zoom size itself.You can configure Zoom Page WE to automatically select a zoom level, just like the old Zoom Page, by enabling the 'Apply AutoFit when page loaded or browser resized' option.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI wanted to set a default zoom for all sites and this did the trick with no problems. You just have to go to the options in your Add Ons and change it to whatever you want. Thanks!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenAwesome for resistFingerprinting users. Thanks for developing this!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenIt's compact. It works. I love it!
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI use the non-WE version on Fx 52.9 ESR for a long time and it is great and a NECESSARY extension for anyone with a wide screen (24") monitor to control gigantic text that claims to be at 100% on many websites which apparently do not code for wide screen monitors. I zoom down to 67% on most websites. I need an extension that will remember my settings for each website and this extension (both non-WE and WE) does a fine job.
I have the WE version 11.4 on Basilisk 2018/07/18 (64bit) and I had a similar problem to HIPUNK's in that I would recently get a popup from Zoom Page whenever starting Basilisk. It said I needed to change a setting in about:config which, like HIPUNK, I had done ages ago. This notice would appear right above the systray as Basilisk was loading. I could NOT click it away!! Closing Basilisk did not remove the notice. Restarting Basilisk did not help. Rebooting the computer (Windows 10 1709-16299.522) did not help as I was now getting that popup from this extension ON BOOT of the computer! ONLY a complete shutdown of the computer (this is a desktop on 24/7) and a later cold boot would remove that message.
I came here in desperation because I cannot be without this extension and I like the WE version which has worked fine on Basilisk until a few weeks ago. I tried your suggestion to HIPUNK and it works!!! I did your suggestion yesterday so I can't be sure it will continue to work but so far, I have not had any popup, that I can't dismiss, about a setting for this extension that I fixed in about:config long ago. So, I will give you 4 stars and 5 later if this fix continues to work.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenGreat extension for page sizing! Much better than the other one I was using!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenVersion 11.1, 11.2, 11.3 are not applicable even if default full level is set to 80%.
I am enlarging / reducing the font because I set the default zoom type to text.
Since version 11.0 can fix the default zoom level to 80%, I am using version 11.0.
Add on 09/07/2018.
By setting the contents of the reply it was possible to use the same setting as version 11.0 can be used.In Version 11.0 and earlier versions, when using Text Zoom, the default full level was applied to non-text elements. This was quite restrictive and caused problems for some users.
In Version 11.1 and later versions, when using Text Zoom, the default text level (other) is applied to non-text elements. This makes the default levels for Text Zoom independent of the default level for Full Zoom.
If you want to make Version 11.1 or later versions work the same way as Version 11.0, then set the default text level (Other) to the same value as the default full level (All).