- von Firefox-Benutzer 14787604, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen9/29: Got help from the dev. This was a terminology misunderstanding. Raised rating to 5 stars.
It works a little, but it's a pain to use. I set 'browser.zoom.siteSpecific' to 'false' in 'about:config'. This thing does NOT:
1. Remenber the default zoom type, full or text.
2. Remember the zoom setting on pages.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15191256, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenWOW! This is really a great extension. I read a lot on websites and often its a pain for my eyes - the text is too small at least for me. While i been reading, i often find myself close one eye to focus better on the text.
Now i dont have to do that anymore!
Zoom Page works fantastic!. Its very very handy and easy to use, still packed with features.
Thank you so very much dev for creating this superb extension!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13522774, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis is by far the best zoom add-on for firefox, it remembers your webpage zoom level. It's very handy, one of my most used add-ons.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 10206391, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenEndless 'features', except the one that would be the most useful---making the tool bar button a simple " + - " (plus/minus) so that one would not have to constantly first click the button, and then select plus or minus.
A seemingly small, unnecessary extra step that becomes a big pain after a short time.
- von Joey Twiddle, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenVery useful. I use it to open all new sites at 90% zoom.
But version 14.0 was flickering 90/100% zoom when opening a page.
This was fixed by setting `browser.zoom.siteSpecific` to `false`.
But would it be possible for the addon to pop up a warning about that? So users don't have to go hunting for the solution...
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 2 JahrenThe flickering zoom is the result of a bug introduced in Version 14.0.
This problem can be avoided by setting "browser.zoom.siteSpecific" to "false" in Firefox's about:config preferences.
Version 14.1 fixes this bug and has been submitted for review and release (probably will take a few days).
With Version 14.1, setting "browser.zoom.siteSpecific" to "false" is still recommended, but is only necessary for the following features:
- per-tab zoom mode
- per-tab zoom when viewing images
- per-subsite zoom
- von #98374, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenGood, but there is significant energetic impact of this extension during web page load at "about:performance" firefox tab. (Firefox beta) Can developer optimise a bit?
- von McBob, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenAn excellent addon, but there are many pages it simply won't work on, such as deviantart.com and forum2go.nl. When I open the addon flydown from the button, the fields are all blank, and even when I click a field to set a different zoom level or font size, the change isn't implemented.
- von Thaddeus Ballantine, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI didn't know what I was missing until I tried this extension. Any zoom extension without reflowing the page is worthless to me. I'm sure that there is a reason other extension can't do this well. It is probably difficult.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14976120, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenWorks great on Firefox 66.0.2. Fixed problem I was having with display of drudgereport.com. Its one of those extensions that once you get it you realize what you were missing. Well done with all the right options for me.