Bewertet mit 3,7 von 5 Sternen
3,7 von 5 Sternen
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14551937, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenExcellent extension. Exactly what I was looking for. Needed easy way to setup window for Gmail, and this made it simple and fast.
Only suggestion might be to have it AUTO-SIZE certain pages. Like when I go back to Gmail, why couldn't it just set it to 133% without me clicking it. To me, the current idea / implementation of his / their Auto-Size just doesn't make sense. But, what I'd do is have the webpage stored and the scaling, then auto-set it when som,eone returns back to *.gmail.com.
That is reason why deducted a star, but I feel guilty for that. Because Developer is topnotch and understands what people need. Might come back and give back the 5th star. Just seems like "something" is missing right now to make it Excellent versus Above-Average.If you enable the 'Apply AutoFit when page loaded or browser resized' setting, then by default AutoFit zoom will be applied to every page. However, if you then change the zoom level for a specific page using the toolbar button popup, that zoom level will always be applied instead of AutoFit zoom whenever visiting that page or pages from the same site. If you later click the 'Reset' zoom button while on that specific page, then AutoFit zoom will be applied by default.
- von Afzal, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenSome websites don't load at all (if they ever load), with this addon enabled, specifically wrestlinginc.com. It was probably also causing issues with Youtube, in the past it would load extremely slowly (over 1 minute plus hang my 32GB memory pc), although lately it would only hang for 15 or so seconds. I didn't think it could be caused by this addon, till now. I just tried youtube with it disabled, and it loads very quickly with no hanging.
I think something with the way the addon is injecting css/js into the page for controlling zoom on the website not working correctly with whatever the css/js the website is using.
My Frefox memory with only the above website homepage loaded with the addon disabled is under 600MB. With the addon enabled, I had to kill the process after it using eating over 2GB of memory, and still hadn't loaded the homepage. Its the same problem with other pages on the website.
- von Marsu42, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenGreat addon, but (as of v13) desperately needs better per-site handling.
There's some obscure "per site" data, but it cannot be viewed but only be cleared all at once.
With auto-zoom enabled, the extensions interferes with site loading sometimes and consumes a lot of resources. That's why it needs a basic blacklist/whitelist/edit/import/export functionality should be added like most other addons already feature.
- von Robert Phair, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI was afraid to move from Firefox ESR for a year because the old "Zoom Page" was one of my favourite extensions. Via email support the developer personally helped my configure the behaviour of the new extension exactly as the old one (particularly with respect to image scaling), with a couple of prompt, attentive and well-written messages. I wish my some of my professional providers would give such quality and support as I've gotten from this free extension.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13375418, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenAgree with user ASM59.
"Great extension! Unfortunately, the zoom factor on 'moz-extension:' pages is no longer stored since v13.1. Therefore 1 star reduction."
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14479691, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenUsed to work great. Been having issues with the new Google Mail loading wonky and refreshing constantly. Disabling this extension corrected the issue.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12680106, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenGreat extension! Unfortunately, the zoom factor on 'moz-extension:' pages is no longer stored since v13.1. Therefore 1 star reduction.
Edit: Fixed with version 13.2, +1!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12125742, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI love this addon, but it needs one crucial feature for me: The ability to quickly switch the default zoom x for all websites, maybe even add to this x the custom zoom level on a specific website.
My use case is that I want a different zoom level for each screen, i.e. when my laptop is undocked vs. when it's connected to an external monitor which has a lower dpi value.
Edit: That's awesome, thank you!Zoom Page WE can already do this. Click on the toolbar button to open the popup. Set the required default zoom level using the drop-down menu. Ctrl+click on the zoom Reset button.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12827862, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenWhile this addon works in most situations, I've encountered pages that somehow stick to a 'minimum' width, so that what this extension does is merely changing the font size. Microsoft Edge does not have this issue. When I dock my browser window to half of the screen, Edge displays the content without the horizontal scroll bar, while Firefox with this extension set to auto-fit, still does. This is an example page that shows this issue:
Hope this is not limited by some Firefox intrinsic stuff and can be fixed.With 'Apply AutoFit ...' enabled, and other options set to defults, cannot reproduce this behaviour on referenced page. What value have you set for 'AutoFit Levels (%): Min:' ?
- von White_Oz, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThank you!
Hopefully it will be at least as good as the one before FF 57 big regression.
I love the possibility to change the zoom with right click between "full page zoom" and "text only zoom", and reset the zoom with middle click.