- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenFonctionne rapidement, l'interface est claire, merci!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI view web page clearful by this
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenI've been using this add-on since Firefox Quantum came out. My problem with it is that I have zoom levels set to increase in 10% increments and the add-on refuses to to respect that setting and keeps defaulting to this behavior eg.: 120%, 133%, 150%, 170%, 200%. What I have the zoom levels set to is: 120%, 130%, 140%, 150%, 160%, 170%, etc.
How can I get this add-on to go up or down in 10% increments?When you adjust the zoom level using the buttons and dropdown in the toolbar button popup, the user-defined zoom levels will always be applied.
When you adjust the zoom level using the Ctrl+- and Ctrl++ keyboard shortcuts, the user-defined zoom levels will be applied if the page contents are focused, but the Firefox default zoom levels will be applied if the page contents are not focused. It is not possible to change this behaviour.
It would be possible to have separate keyboard shortcuts (e.g. Ctrl+Shift+< and Ctrl+Shift+>) that would always apply the user-defined zoom levels, but this might be confusing for users. Any thoughts?
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenMuch better than what I was using, but every time I sign into Firefox I get the message
“per site zoom mode only fully works if browser zoom site specific is set true....”
Why am I getting it and what do I have to do to stop seeing this message??
I sent an email to the address the developer provided but it bounced back to me as non-existent.This popup message appears if you are using the ‘Per-Site’ zoom mode and some of Firefox’s “about:config” preferences have been changed, specifically:
‒ if the ‘browser.zoom.siteSpecific’ preference has been set to ‘false’; or
‒ if the ‘privacy.resistFingerprinting’ preference has been set to ‘true’.
In either case, Firefox’s site-specific zoom functionality is disabled.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis version 10.5 fix looks like a step backward: Fix: Full/Text Zoom Level and Minimum Font Size were applied to stand-alone image pages.
I liked being able to right click and view an image on it's own separate tab, but now with this "fix" I can no longer zoom the stand-alone image in and out. I'm going back to version 10.4 as this "fix" took away what I mostly use this extension for.
Edit: Thanks for the fix for this in 10.7!
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenSo far the addon is wonderful!
But please add the possibility to scroll over the button to zoom in and out! (Not needing to click it and aim for the right area first ...)
And please also add the possibility to left-click and scroll. (My right-click and scroll is already taken and can unfortunately not be changed.)
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThis plugin works pretty well but I'm a forum user and MOST of the time when I'm using the back key to go to the previous page the plugin reverts the zoom factor back to 100%. I do have this set up correctly so before you start suggesting what I'm doing wrong I think I have it set up correctly. I imagine this may be a bug that needs to be looked into. I use the DAZ3D forums, current version of Firefox on Windows 10 Pro. Thanks!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenGreat extension.
The only problem it had with images for me has been fixed with 10.5 quickly after a report.Cannot reproduce this problem with big images.
Please provide the following information and e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which operating system are you using?
- Which version of Zoom Page WE are you using?
- Do you have any other image-related or zoom-related add-ons installed?
- Please attach screenshots of the Zoom Page WE Options (both options tabs).
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenok
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenbuuuuuuuuugs
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenCan't send email to your address
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenglobal default full-zoom setting works like a champ, while preserving per-site overrides <3
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThe settings are a bit confusing. They were much more comprehensive in the pre-57 versions.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenLove this extension. Awesome!
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternen很好！
我以前用的是 Nosquid Plus ，但是在升级到 Firefox 57 以后那个插件没效果了，就搜到这个插件了，有效果，很不错。
现在的按钮（Reset、Auto、Full 等等）都是文字，这个是很不符合 Firefox 的界面设计哲学的，看着不好看。所以呢，建议把这些按钮，都修改成漂亮的图标按钮。
I used the Nosquid Plus before, but after upgrading to Firefox 57, the plugin didn't working. Then I found this plugin and it works. It's very good.
The current buttons (Reset, Auto, Full, etc.) is text button. This is very inconsistent with Firefox's interface design philosophy. It does not look good. So, it is recommended to change these buttons to beautiful icon buttons.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenLOVE IT, but having a problem: Do you have to listen to the mousewheel event or can simply store the zoom levels? While using "Enhancer for Youtube", both extensions listen for event and both activate when ctrl-mousewheel over a youtube video.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenBetter than Nosquint Plus, which sometimes don't work
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternennot finding answer to a what should be a simple solution...changing the fonts to a more readable size.. the creators made the font too light and too small.
my only concern is with the tool bar and bookmark fonts. NOT the WEB pages.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenBest,but sometimes freezing,can u look at it bro..