Bewertet mit 3,8 von 5 Sternen
3,8 von 5 Sternen
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13522774, vor 7 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis is by far the best zoom add-on for firefox, it remembers your webpage zoom level. It's very handy, one of my most used add-ons.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 10206391, vor 9 MonatenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenEndless 'features', except the one that would be the most useful---making the tool bar button a simple " + - " (plus/minus) so that one would not have to constantly first click the button, and then select plus or minus.
A seemingly small, unnecessary extra step that becomes a big pain after a short time.
- von Joey Twiddle, vor 9 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenVery useful. I use it to open all new sites at 90% zoom.
But version 14.0 was flickering 90/100% zoom when opening a page.
This was fixed by setting `browser.zoom.siteSpecific` to `false`.
But would it be possible for the addon to pop up a warning about that? So users don't have to go hunting for the solution...
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 9 MonatenThe flickering zoom is the result of a bug introduced in Version 14.0.
This problem can be avoided by setting "browser.zoom.siteSpecific" to "false" in Firefox's about:config preferences.
Version 14.1 fixes this bug and has been submitted for review and release (probably will take a few days).
With Version 14.1, setting "browser.zoom.siteSpecific" to "false" is still recommended, but is only necessary for the following features:
- per-tab zoom mode
- per-tab zoom when viewing images
- per-subsite zoom
- von #98374, vor 10 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenGood, but there is significant energetic impact of this extension during web page load at "about:performance" firefox tab. (Firefox beta) Can developer optimise a bit?
- von McBob, vor 10 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenAn excellent addon, but there are many pages it simply won't work on, such as deviantart.com and forum2go.nl. When I open the addon flydown from the button, the fields are all blank, and even when I click a field to set a different zoom level or font size, the change isn't implemented.
- von Thaddeus Ballantine, vor 10 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI didn't know what I was missing until I tried this extension. Any zoom extension without reflowing the page is worthless to me. I'm sure that there is a reason other extension can't do this well. It is probably difficult.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14976120, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenWorks great on Firefox 66.0.2. Fixed problem I was having with display of drudgereport.com. Its one of those extensions that once you get it you realize what you were missing. Well done with all the right options for me.
- von batagy, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenExcellent must have addon. But it has an issue. The addon is conflicting with following Firefox setting : 'browser.tabs.remote.autostart' . This setting is to configure single or multi threading. If value FALSE, In Firefox 66.0.5 the addon is not active. In earlier Firefox releases, with FALSE value, no pages were loading after Firefox startup when Zoom Page WE was enabled.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14948837, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternen-update- Firefox had not updated yet from their recent add-on issue, since the update everything is back to normal and working great!
-2nd update- It's started to do the same things again.
Love this add-on, but as of today its no longer working. All seems fine on the add-on page, but none of the pages are being effected by it and I cant bring up the shortcut prompt nor see its settings when I right click. When I click disable, then enable the add-on it temporarily works until I close the browser, then it goes back to not working unless I disable/enable again.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14496309, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenit was firefox bug that crashes allmost all addons, they made a fix here right now: