Bewertet mit 3,8 von 5 Sternen
3,8 von 5 Sternen
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13796660, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenReally handy addon, my only gripe is that the "Default Minimum Size" font setting seems to be useles because it sets the minimum size BEFORE page scaling, nor after.
- von Thomas, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThe addon is wonderful!
But please add the possibility to scroll over the button itself to zoom in and out! (Not needing to click it and aim for the right area first ...) ... That would be so convenient!
- von Los Angeles, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThis add-on is not bad, but in the description it tells "There is an option to apply fit-to-window scaling when an image is loaded". Where is that option? The Auto button doesn't do anything. Only the mouse-click works. I'm watching a lot of porn photos with right-click / show image... It would be cool, to spare another click, to fit that image to the window...
- von AShalimov, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenConfirm scale reset problem after last update. But that happens only on some sites (like www.theguardian.com, for example); on others (Wikipedia) the scale jumps to 100% when you open new page in background, but then (after 0.5-0.7 seconds) restores back to site-specific.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14787604, vor 7 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen9/29: Got help from the dev. This was a terminology misunderstanding. Raised rating to 5 stars.
It works a little, but it's a pain to use. I set 'browser.zoom.siteSpecific' to 'false' in 'about:config'. This thing does NOT:
1. Remenber the default zoom type, full or text.
2. Remember the zoom setting on pages.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15191256, vor 7 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenWOW! This is really a great extension. I read a lot on websites and often its a pain for my eyes - the text is too small at least for me. While i been reading, i often find myself close one eye to focus better on the text.
Now i dont have to do that anymore!
Zoom Page works fantastic!. Its very very handy and easy to use, still packed with features.
Thank you so very much dev for creating this superb extension!