- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenAbsolutely fantastic! It cleans up the web pages beautifully, and lets you save them to PDF for future reference. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Only gripe is... why do you use my preferred page content language for the UI, when my Firefox is in a different language? My UI is English, my page content is Norwegian. Don't mess with it :-)
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenA round-about way to save the page as PDF, but works for my purpose. Useful for pages where printing as PDF with a pdf printer does not capture whole page . Would be 5-star if it did not have to send the page to 3rd party website.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI love this extention. Creates great looking PDF's and allows me to remove any unnecessary cruft.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen¡Genial! Buscaba algo para imprimir páginas webs en PDF (siempre usaba CutePDF writer pero el algunas webs me salía mal el documento y no lo podía editar bien ni importar para editarlo) y esta extensión lo hace quitando la publicidad del documento.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenVery useful!!
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI often use websites with graphs and equations - these are generally but not always well rendered by this add-on and the ability to make images smaller on the printout is excellent. In that sense this is the "best of kind". My only gripe is that if I use the email facility to send my processed document, the resized images turn up full size! That's surely a bug (unless I have made a mistake). So only 4 stars until this is fixed.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenEDIT (after developers comments):
Thanks to the developers for their quick action. Indeed, you should download the extension from their website to have the same experience as in Chrome. The version on FF store sucks due to FF store limitations.
Not only you can print and/or save a page as PDF, but also you can clean the page from unwanted sections like ads or side bars. Great extension! Thank you.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 6 MonatenThe firefox store doesn't allow the extension to work without our website. To get the same experience as Chrome, install the FF extension directly from our website. https://www.printfriendly.com/extensions/firefox
Please update your review because this is not something we can control.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis is a great tool; it makes it so easy to print items from the internet.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvery useful. i just wish they keep the text formatting of the original document. it is much better looking and legible when it is seen in color and original style.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI use PF&PDF on both Chrome and Firefox and I love it! Makes nice, neat looking PDFs and it seems to agree with me on what should and shouldn't be included on the document way more often than not. I highly recommend this one!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenOttima
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThis add-on sends your page URI to a third-party server, which in turn retrieves it in hopes of getting the same output as you do in your browser. Obviously, any page that requires any sort of authentication will be broken. That is not to mention that you probably won't want your pages sent anywhere for a job which can perfectly be done locally. Probably works for some static public websites if you disregard privacy, useless for anything else. Use a local adblocker to block ads and remove clutter.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenGreat button to have in browser. Its best function are the options to re-size text and images.
Occasionaly, parts of a website's text are missing in the generated PDF, but this add-on generally creates well laid out documents, even lower in size that other print options.
Support for an issue was prompt and personalised. Good work!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI LOVE it! I use it frequently. I consider it the best of all the add-on's for saving a web page. I attempted to install about 20 such add-ons before I found this one that didn't ask for all manner of INVASIVE and potentially harmful permissions. Highly recommended.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenDid not handle the responsive page I was trying to print well, showed all info from multiple display setups in one page. Probably hard to get to work for something like that, but that is what I needed. :(
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenVery well ! Big up
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI'm really happy with this addon. I've made a lot of good use for it. It's great to have this, because the print-to-pdf function on my Mac really doesn't result in very good .pdfs. The text is all over, there are elements I don't want wasting space. I love being able to get rid of elements I don't want with this addon. It really helps to make the .pdf more reader-friendly. I had an issue with one of the addons I downloaded from this developer, but the other worked just fine. I'm not sure which was which. There was one that worked solely as an addon and another which worked through the website. I'm pretty sure that the one that worked through the website was the better one. The other I disabled because it kept generating and generating and wouldn't actually come up with a window to select elements and save to .pdf, half the time. The other version worked just fine every time I used it. I think ver. 1.3 was the one which gave me issues and ver. 2.1.0 was the good one. Either way, the one that works is great. Keep it up! This is a great addon to have when doing research! :)
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenA highly recommended extension for Firefox! I definitely urge everyone to try it out. Simple to use. Easy to edit. Thanks to the dev!