Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternen
4 von 5 Sternen
- von skaizun, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI was surprised at how quickly this installed and ran, and the results were close to what I wanted (i.e., no images, ads, etc; mostly text). I could hover my mouse over the printable areas, and the add-on automatically highlighted the block that could be deleted, with a clickable "trash can" icon to remove it. However, when I clicked the text size icon, and selected a smaller size, it only resized about 25% of the text. Multiple attempts to select the others and resize them failed. When I printed what seemed to be a single page, it printed two pages; my printer defaults to duplex printing, but, it didn't do that, which implies that the add-on prints one page at a time, which wastes paper, if you don't want one-sided sheets, which seems counterintuitive to its, otherwise, "green" functionality. When I finished printing the two pages, I hit the 'X' in the upper-right of the add-on page (i.e., NOT the browser or tab), and it closed the tab, rather than return me to the original page, which, fortunately, was still in cache (i.e., I didn't have to re-enter all the form information and re-submit it to get what I needed). When I re-opened that page, the printer indicated that two more pages needed to be printed! Keep in mind that I was not on the add-on page result, so this was very odd (maybe it needs to "flush" itself?). I did not print the "rest," so I have no idea what it thought it was going to print! Some tweaking is definitely needed, but, I was satisfied with the overall result.
- von barkbark, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenGreat plugin, really easy to clean the page up before printing or saving, use it on both firefox and chrome, has saved me plenty of time and frustration.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14042052, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenWhile not from Adobe, I have found this extension to be very useful! It is sometimes very helpful to remove several elements (the clutter) from a webpage, and this extension does it flawlessly. Also, it seems to have a very good idea as to what should be kept in the first place... for example --> the comment section at the bottom of a page. That alone can run to dozens of useless, extra pages. Adobe's version doesn't do that! Finally, Print Friendly is very fast. Highly recommended.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13253506, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenHi! Your app is very usefull! Thnx!
How about fixing the comments in the social media!? "LiveJournal" for example. Please check this page:
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13113537, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI really enjoy this add-on, both in firefox and chrome. However, I want to make a suggestion for firefox version.
I cannot see number of total printed pages and the current page number in firefox version while I can with Chrome version. If you allow firefox version to show the page numbers as well, that would be great.
- von codywohlers, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenIt still makes the same unformatted version of a website that the print dialog does
example - https://snoopsnoo.com/u/prove_your_point