- von cooperka, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThis shady extension sends all your data to someone else's server, AND doesn't even work very well. Pages look ugly and are missing information when printed.
- von Lukeomatik, vor 3 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThis addon needs to offload the actual work of generating the PDF page on a external server. Useless (and potentially harmful). Do not install and use this addon.
- von MousaThe14, vor 3 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenIt had one job and for the two pages I attempted to print to pdf it logged out of one and couldn't produce a page for another. Can't believe I might have to go back to Chrome just to print to pdf.
- von Stump, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenDoesn't display/format the whole page. Only prints the outer Web page frame, with next to no content. This has happened with multiple different pages on multiple Web sites, every time I try to use it. Completely useless.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15225127, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenif it's a pw protected website & I'm logged in to the site, it refuses to work anywayPlease download the FF extension available directly from our website, it works on Password Protected pages. The firefox store doesn't allow us to have the extension work on PW pages.
Please update your review.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15218988, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI (probably unfairly) rated this at 1/5 stars... I am upset that their extension information page did not SAY ANYTHING about it using their website to accomplish this task. It may work well, I don't know. BUT privacy is a prime concern for me, and they didn't even consider I would take that into account in making my choice to use their extension.
EDIT: They've responded to the above review (see below). Unless I'm reading their response incorrectly, they seem not to have even understood that my problem was with their withholding of the information that they were sending my webpage to their own site for processing, rather than with the function of the extension itself. It seems like a cognitive disconnect on their part. Or they just didn't actually read it. Still 1/5 stars.This is a limitation placed by the FireFox store. If you use the chrome extension, OR the FireFox extension directly from our site, it will work in the browser. https://www.printfriendly.com/extensions
Please give a try and update your review.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15164297, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenAbsolute garbage! When you click the print button it redirects you to a new site and closes out your page. Anything you have on it will be lost and the information wont transfer. Don't waste you time and your work. As other reviewers have said this extension does not work for any secure pages. I got rid of this crap and installed Print to PDF instead. Works much better.This is a limitation of the FireFox store extension. They won't allow Client-Side. To get a better experience, download the extension directly from our website. https://www.printfriendly.com/extensions/firefox
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14970347, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThis add-on sends your page URI to a third-party server, which in turn retrieves it in hopes of getting the same output as you do in your browser. Obviously, any page that requires any sort of authentication will be broken. That is not to mention that you probably won't want your pages sent anywhere for a job which can perfectly be done locally. Probably works for some static public websites if you disregard privacy, useless for anything else. Use a local adblocker to block ads and remove clutter.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13292139, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenUm atalho para um site da web. Eu procuro uma extensão que funcione com o Firefox.