Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternen
4 von 5 Sternen
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14970347, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThis add-on sends your page URI to a third-party server, which in turn retrieves it in hopes of getting the same output as you do in your browser. Obviously, any page that requires any sort of authentication will be broken. That is not to mention that you probably won't want your pages sent anywhere for a job which can perfectly be done locally. Probably works for some static public websites if you disregard privacy, useless for anything else. Use a local adblocker to block ads and remove clutter.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14962444, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenGreat button to have in browser. Its best function are the options to re-size text and images.
Occasionaly, parts of a website's text are missing in the generated PDF, but this add-on generally creates well laid out documents, even lower in size that other print options.
Support for an issue was prompt and personalised. Good work!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14915773, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI LOVE it! I use it frequently. I consider it the best of all the add-on's for saving a web page. I attempted to install about 20 such add-ons before I found this one that didn't ask for all manner of INVASIVE and potentially harmful permissions. Highly recommended.
- von Stickyfrog, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenDid not handle the responsive page I was trying to print well, showed all info from multiple display setups in one page. Probably hard to get to work for something like that, but that is what I needed. :(
- von sky_blue, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI'm pretty happy with this addon. I have had some issues with text not being properly sized and with elements not deleting properly when I click on them. I'd like to ask that the developer also please consider adding an option for serif fonts (they're much easier for me to read than sans-serif). Thank you!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13826138, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenA highly recommended extension for Firefox! I definitely urge everyone to try it out. Simple to use. Easy to edit. Thanks to the dev!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14506974, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI was looking at multiple plugins and none of them served my purpose. I logged into an account and trying to capture the entire screen where I cannot save the page ass PDF. This is the perfect working plugin I can find and so much thank you for developing this
- von burgerdrome, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI wasted an hour trying to find a good way to save pages as PDFs which were a) readable and b) had clickable links. I wish I'd found this earlier! I installed it directly from the website and it's perfect. Great job, and thanks team.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12083628, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenVery useful extension. Especially the possibility to remove unnecessary elements is great.
Would it be possible in the future that you can change the page format in the preview (up / down)?