- von igorc, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenIt is a good add-on but got broken lately, the links from the documents are missing both in chrome and firefox (70.0.1) across multiple PCs. Also it does not work properly on some sites like github or medium where it has issues like content missing or only the first page gets picked up.
- von ThomaS, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenIt's a great tool in Chrome, but unfortunately only good on Firefox (doesn't include images like in Chrome). What i especially like is that it automatically removes all the clutter and just takes the articles i want.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15401305, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThe best add-on for the functionality offered.
There are some issues for me though:
- blurred images here and there (example: https://medium.com/@atippy83/guitarix-the-pi-dle-board-8d6298ca8e42)
- cannot "print to PDF" GitHub pages (gives me blank page)
Thanks for the great work.
Thanks for the reply.
I am using Firefox extension "Print Friendly & PDF" (v2.1.0 at the moment).
The one referenced in your reply, from printfriendly.com, is v1.3 (according to the filename).
Are these the same extension/add-on, and if so, why would the "older" version be better/work
for the pages in question?Thanks for the URLs to review.
The FireFox store will not allow us to have a ClientSide extension. However, if you get the FireFox extension available from PrintFriendly.com/extensions/firefox it will work on the following pages.
We will fix for all Extensions: https://medium.com/@atippy83/guitarix-the-pi-dle-board-8d6298ca8e42
Github requires clientside extension. PrintFriendly.com/extensions/firefox
- von OriginalOutre, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenReally enjoy this extension. This extension not only can help to make some web pages readable, it also allow you to remove information from pages that aren't relevant to printing. Also allows you to resize images, and remove others, so you're not wasting printer toner on things you don't need. While there are pages that prevent it's use, those pages also disallow Firefox printing. Unfortunately for some pages all you can do is use the "other" browser to print. Not the fault of the extension or Firefox, it's how some folks build webpages.
- von i686, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenAfter UnMHT was discontinued, i've been looking for a plugin to save articles just as easily (less than 30 seconds per page I save and no editing of the saved page) and make it just as easy to index and read. I have found it. This is a life saver for me.
- von Eileen, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis app has made my life so much easier in regards to researching!
You have made a GREAT CONTRIBUTION to mankind!
Thank you so much, for what you have done!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15225127, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenif it's a pw protected website & I'm logged in to the site, it refuses to work anywayPlease download the FF extension available directly from our website, it works on Password Protected pages. The firefox store doesn't allow us to have the extension work on PW pages.
Please update your review.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14046267, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenIt deleted some regular images as well and did not stick to ads, navigation areas and margins.
I think, you should improve it by either adding a button at the top that allows showing all deleted items. If an item is deleted wrongly, there should be an undelete button to allow restoring it.
Another issue is the fact that you allow deleting the whole external DIV obviously. There are often some items within that are ads that cannot be deleted without deleting the whole DIV, which is a petty.
I think that you should learn from Lizard, which allows getting into internal DIVs and deleting them individually.There is an undo button in the toolbar which restores anything deleted. The parent div can't be deleted but some websites use Tables as the parent which gives that effect.
Please update your review. :)
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15218988, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI (probably unfairly) rated this at 1/5 stars... I am upset that their extension information page did not SAY ANYTHING about it using their website to accomplish this task. It may work well, I don't know. BUT privacy is a prime concern for me, and they didn't even consider I would take that into account in making my choice to use their extension.
EDIT: They've responded to the above review (see below). Unless I'm reading their response incorrectly, they seem not to have even understood that my problem was with their withholding of the information that they were sending my webpage to their own site for processing, rather than with the function of the extension itself. It seems like a cognitive disconnect on their part. Or they just didn't actually read it. Still 1/5 stars.This is a limitation placed by the FireFox store. If you use the chrome extension, OR the FireFox extension directly from our site, it will work in the browser. https://www.printfriendly.com/extensions
Please give a try and update your review.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12234258, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenImages are blurred. Would you fix this? I'm using Firefox 68.0.1 (64-bit). Example: https://medium.com/pgs-software/aws-microservices-in-php-a-multi-tenant-framework-f1339ce0c1d7
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15164297, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenAbsolute garbage! When you click the print button it redirects you to a new site and closes out your page. Anything you have on it will be lost and the information wont transfer. Don't waste you time and your work. As other reviewers have said this extension does not work for any secure pages. I got rid of this crap and installed Print to PDF instead. Works much better.This is a limitation of the FireFox store extension. They won't allow Client-Side. To get a better experience, download the extension directly from our website. https://www.printfriendly.com/extensions/firefox