- von Yoksven, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI really like this extension and up until today I had no problems with it. However today all twitter feeds have stopped working. All of them. I hope this issue will be fixed, because I really like this extension and I want to keep using it, but if twitter feeds continue to not work I will have to start looking for other solutions.
Edit: Glad to hear it's being worked on. Thanks for all the hard work.
Edit (2020-06-06): Awesome! I'll change the rating to 5 stars when it comes out.
Edit (2020-06-08): Can't wait :3
Edit (2020-06-15): Any news?
Edit (2020-06-18): Thanks for the update and for all the work you do. I'll be patient. :)
Edit (2020-06-25): Great! I'll report if things are working correctly when it will become available.
Edit (2020-07-01): Update went live. Twitter feeds are working again (and I have a lot of them to get through). Changing rating to 5 stars, because now this extension is the best solution for all possible feeds. Thanks again for the fix.You are right. Twitter integration is currently not working. We'll investigate the root cause. Thanks for the heads up.
Update 1 (2020-06-06): The fixed improved version is in progress.
Update 2 (2020-06-06): The new Twitter integration is now in testing and polishing. It not only restores the support but also makes it a lot better (will provide support for home, explore, user feeds, list feeds, hashtag feeds and search and does it more efficiently than before).
Update 3 (2020-06-08): the new Twitter integration is almost polished. It's going to be great. :)
Update 4 (2020-06-17): Twitter integration works great in our testing. Also other integrations were enhanced and lots of changes were made so extensive testing is required to ensure that there are no memory leaks or other nasty things. Releasing soon! Thanks for your patience.
Update 5 (2020-06-24): Feedbro 4.4.0 is now in the Mozilla Add-On Store review queue. It has the fixed & improved Twitter integration, significantly improved LinkedIn integration and a lot more! Hopefully becomes available soon.
Update 6 (2020-07-01): it's now available!
- von Marco Santos, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis extension is the best of its kind, if you’re searching for a complete RSS feeder, well-thought-out and with lots of options and functionalities, don’t bother anymore: pick this one!
To Nodetics, thank you for your work on Feedbro. I have a request: give us the possibility of choosing different views per feed, for ex, I would like my newspaper feeds to be View mode 4 and my YouTube subscriptions to be in View mode 1. Unless I’m not seeing it, there is no option for this.
And you can export/import subscriptions and rules, but not settings? That would be nice, too.
- von Erquint, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenTried on an archive feed I needed to dive into for research. No matter if previewing or adding, despite any settings, Feedbro refused to show more than the last 20 entries. Worthless to me this way.That's probably because the feed XML only provides the latest 20 articles. That's how feeds typically work. What's the URL? You can get more articles upon initial load if you define "Feedly" as the proxy in the "add feed" dialog. But that introduces slight overhead to feed loading.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 10820124, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenIt works, it's light, it's complete and it's simple.
As far as I'm concerned, the one thing it lacks for a 5 stars rating is automatic cross-device sync, but it's otherwise great and I'm suggesting it to all friends who use and love RSS feeds
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15950945, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenRight-click options do not work for me in the feed tree on the left side, just the normal menu with Firefox options "Reload tab" etc. and several other things show up but nothing concerning Feedbro. So it is not possible to change the settings for the number of entries wanted for several feeds for example and I cannot see this setting anywhere else, the general settings only give the option for a maximum of 100 entries for feeds but no option for differentiating the entries for single feeds as far I can see
Smart as I am I think that I have found a workaround :-) Going through Statistics > Properties one gets the same window as when creating a new feed with the options for the maximum number of wanted entries etc. but is this the way meant to be ? Another option would be to delete single feeds and create them again with new settings but this would be annoying of course so the main thing "right-click does not work in the feed tree here" remains in spite of this workaround
- von FireFaux, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenConstant duplicate of entries i already marked as read, specially YouTube feeds.
It's been 2 days of the same videos popping up again and again, i have marked as read the same videos more than 10 times already.
- von Felis_Beiti, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenAwesome RSS/Atom reader, good replacement for Youtube's annoying notification system. Edit: Had an issue, dev contacted me and fixed it!NOTE 1: Update as FYI for others as well: Feedbro 4.2.2 fires "When new article arrives" rules for also updated articles. This means that when the feed author updates an article, you'll get a desktop notification if you have a matching rule.
We'll change this in 4.2.5 (currently in review queue) so that feed article update does NOT fire desktop notification, IFTTT, play sound actions and does NOT mark the updated article as unread.
NOTE 2: To everyone wondering why they got some duplicate entries in some of their Atom feeds: it can happen just once per feed and is related to an internal change (we added GUID checking and the old existing entries in your local database didn't have GUID values because those weren't supported before). Long story short: even if you might get some duplicates after updating due to this, you won't get them in the future for those feeds since the GUID checking will prevent that.
- von Alinivar, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenLiterally amazing, was using a web service for my feeds but now I just have an extension, only problem is I'm suddenly getting duplicates of the same post from feeds and there's no Github to make an issue and using E-mail is not really intuitive, other than the new bug for me its great.