- von Dypsis, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenIt would be great if Auto-Sort Bookmarks could have an option to ignore the Bookmarks Toolbar because the Most Visited folder gets moved from the left where I am used to it.
- von albacore, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenA great add-on, very similar to the old Sortplaces which I really missed.
Just one thing - Recently Bookmarked is now at the bottom of my sidebar list - how to get it back to the top?
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15203309, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenGreat add-on :)
How about a most recent visit option and maybe a sort now button
auto-sort bookmark 3.4
I am wanting to auto sort in bookmarks not in the bookmark library (two different places)
If you are talking within auto-sort bookmark the last visited is not an option ...
for that matter there is no sort now button available in auto-sort bookmark optionsThere is a sort now button (click on add-on icon, then "sort" button to sort now). There's an option to sort by last visit already. If you mean something different then post a feature request on the support site.
- von FastKC, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThanks Eric, I'm also a fan of Auto-Sort Bookmarks.Glad to hear that. Thanks for the positive feedback.
A reminder to everyone else, if you have problems then please use the support site. I probably won't get to it quickly, but I will eventually, so your patience is appreciated.
- von AX11, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI have been using this one for years and still do so. Does what it says, provides clear and reasonable personalization - and never messed up my bookmarks, just to have that mentioned.That's great!
For anyone having corruption problems, Firefox provides a backup/restore feature for bookmarks. Also, report the bug to the support site and I'll likely ask you some follow-up questions so I can try to debug the problem. One thing you might try is disabling the built-in or add-on sync feature.