- von digitalcircuit, vor 9 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenWorking quite well here with 20,052 bookmarks (no, that's not a typo). It takes a little while to sort (under 30 seconds), but has generally functioned as expected.
In the past, there have been conflicts with Firefox Sync and manually sorting, but I think the new bookmark sync backend (Mozilla bugzilla #1587357) has addressed that since Firefox 70.
- von display name, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis add-on is fantastic. I was hesitant because some of the reviews were bad. However, if you look you'll see that the bad reviews are from years ago. The majority of positive reviews are recent.
I'm also glad this add-on is open source!
- von Diane, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenJust downloaded this. Couldn't get firefox sort to work. Put it in auto and everything is now sorted perfectly. Shouldn't have to use an add on when firefox has a sort button. They need to fix. Very happy now!
- von Dypsis, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenIt would be great if Auto-Sort Bookmarks could have an option to ignore the Bookmarks Toolbar because the Most Visited folder gets moved from the left where I am used to it.
- von albacore, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenA great add-on, very similar to the old Sortplaces which I really missed.
Just one thing - Recently Bookmarked is now at the bottom of my sidebar list - how to get it back to the top?
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15203309, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenGreat add-on :)
How about a most recent visit option and maybe a sort now button
auto-sort bookmark 3.4
I am wanting to auto sort in bookmarks not in the bookmark library (two different places)
If you are talking within auto-sort bookmark the last visited is not an option ...
for that matter there is no sort now button available in auto-sort bookmark options
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 2 JahrenThere is a sort now button (click on add-on icon, then "sort" button to sort now). There's an option to sort by last visit already. If you mean something different then post a feature request on the support site.