- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13524479, vor 9 MonatenOne and only real extension that does that job. Does it perfectly well. Does it in ALL folders and ALL sub-folders. And on top of all that, does it automatically.
Damn @*$%ing cool.
Thanks for developing and sharing that lovely piece of code.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon kham013, vor einem JahrI uninstalled it because it didn't work as I expected. To restore bookmarks, I used Firefox's Bookmark Manager : Fine. Is it possible to sort only one folder ? how ?You would use the "exclude folders" feature, but wait till the feature/bug is fixed: https://github.com/eric-bixby/auto-sort-bookmarks-webext/issues/75
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Nik A, vor 2 JahrenWorked best with what it describes. However, after making it auto-sort my bookmarks recursively, I found that my browser became extremely unstable and prone to crashing.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon L P, vor 2 JahrenThis ad on worked brilliantly for couple of years, but this last month, I have noticed is not sorting some files. I create a new all encompassing every year where then I create folders that are named: a-b-c; d-e-f-g; h-i-j-k and so forth. In the past, it has sorted them out immediately. Now, however, it pushes d-e-f-g before a-b-c. I double checked to make sure there were no spaces before or after each series of letters... I just cannot understand why this is happening. I have over 10.000 bookmarks, and it is fundamental for me they get sorted out alphabetically for easy retrieval, no matter whether it takes 10 seconds or 1 full minute. But as expressed, it worked brilliantly before.For things like this, it's better to open an issue on the support site. Also, if I cannot reproduce the problem, then the problem does not exist. It might help to get a "filtered" copy of your bookmarks and the steps to reproduce the problem.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 16951967, vor 2 JahrenAs long as you are careful to select the correct folders and save your options after changing any settings, I have not had any issues with this addon. Works great, even the auto-sort feature. I currently have it set to arrange bookmarks in certain folders to automatically sort the most recently visited pages to the top of their folder list. Does exactly that.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13460005, vor 3 JahrenThis extension works roughly well. However, I do not recommend using auto-sorting if you want to sort only bookmarks in some folders, because every time I changed the settings, the target folder settings were reset. For now, I check the folder settings and perform the sorting manually.