Bewertungen von Firefox-Benutzer 12671704
Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 12671704, vor 2 Jahren
God bless you. Very good addon. Храни тебя Господь. Расширение просто сказка. Отсортировал все.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13524479, vor 24 TagenOne and only real extension that does that job. Does it perfectly well. Does it in ALL folders and ALL sub-folders. And on top of all that, does it automatically.
Damn @*$%ing cool.
Thanks for developing and sharing that lovely piece of code.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon omnihil, vor 4 Monatenexcluding folders doesn't work
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 4 MonatenYes, I'm aware, track this bug here: https://github.com/eric-bixby/auto-sort-bookmarks-webext/issues/75
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon 蓝色海洋, vor 9 Monatenvery nice! I love it! I set it " Data Added" & Reverse Order
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon kham013, vor 9 MonatenI uninstalled it because it didn't work as I expected. To restore bookmarks, I used Firefox's Bookmark Manager : Fine. Is it possible to sort only one folder ? how ?
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 8 MonatenYou would use the "exclude folders" feature, but wait till the feature/bug is fixed: https://github.com/eric-bixby/auto-sort-bookmarks-webext/issues/75
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Nik A, vor 10 MonatenWorked best with what it describes. However, after making it auto-sort my bookmarks recursively, I found that my browser became extremely unstable and prone to crashing.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon L P, vor einem JahrThis ad on worked brilliantly for couple of years, but this last month, I have noticed is not sorting some files. I create a new all encompassing every year where then I create folders that are named: a-b-c; d-e-f-g; h-i-j-k and so forth. In the past, it has sorted them out immediately. Now, however, it pushes d-e-f-g before a-b-c. I double checked to make sure there were no spaces before or after each series of letters... I just cannot understand why this is happening. I have over 10.000 bookmarks, and it is fundamental for me they get sorted out alphabetically for easy retrieval, no matter whether it takes 10 seconds or 1 full minute. But as expressed, it worked brilliantly before.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 8 MonatenFor things like this, it's better to open an issue on the support site. Also, if I cannot reproduce the problem, then the problem does not exist. It might help to get a "filtered" copy of your bookmarks and the steps to reproduce the problem.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13314310, vor einem JahrFunktioniert einwandfrei nachdem man alles richtig eingestellt hat.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Zeraco, vor 2 JahrenAs some people point out, exclusion of folders does not work, please fix it! Otherwise, it's a very good tool!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 16951967, vor 2 JahrenAs long as you are careful to select the correct folders and save your options after changing any settings, I have not had any issues with this addon. Works great, even the auto-sort feature. I currently have it set to arrange bookmarks in certain folders to automatically sort the most recently visited pages to the top of their folder list. Does exactly that.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13460005, vor 2 JahrenThis extension works roughly well. However, I do not recommend using auto-sorting if you want to sort only bookmarks in some folders, because every time I changed the settings, the target folder settings were reset. For now, I check the folder settings and perform the sorting manually.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 16495327, vor 2 JahrenThis almost works for what I wanted, but then fails in the end.
While nice that everything was sorted as promised the second option mentioned in the addon description was the one that made me install it.
As in, I'm someone with a lot of bookmarks from stuff I am reading it is common to have duplicate bookmarks with only the chapter number differing. I could sort by titles to fix this, but I like the bookmarks sorted by date to know which are the oldest. This addon in theory would allow me to sort by date, and then if two similar bookmarks found they would be paired. But this is not the case. The second sorting option has no effect no matter which option is chosen.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon digitalcircuit, vor 3 JahrenWorking quite well here with 20,052 bookmarks (no, that's not a typo). It takes a little while to sort (under 30 seconds), but has generally functioned as expected.
In the past, there have been conflicts with Firefox Sync and manually sorting, but I think the new bookmark sync backend (Mozilla bugzilla #1587357) has addressed that since Firefox 70.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon DontKnowJack, vor 3 JahrenWorks quite well, and Eric gave quick support. Excellent!