- von Firefox-Benutzer 16951967, vor 13 TagenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenAs long as you are careful to select the correct folders and save your options after changing any settings, I have not had any issues with this addon. Works great, even the auto-sort feature. I currently have it set to arrange bookmarks in certain folders to automatically sort the most recently visited pages to the top of their folder list. Does exactly that.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13460005, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenThis extension works roughly well. However, I do not recommend using auto-sorting if you want to sort only bookmarks in some folders, because every time I changed the settings, the target folder settings were reset. For now, I check the folder settings and perform the sorting manually.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16495327, vor 8 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenThis almost works for what I wanted, but then fails in the end.
While nice that everything was sorted as promised the second option mentioned in the addon description was the one that made me install it.
As in, I'm someone with a lot of bookmarks from stuff I am reading it is common to have duplicate bookmarks with only the chapter number differing. I could sort by titles to fix this, but I like the bookmarks sorted by date to know which are the oldest. This addon in theory would allow me to sort by date, and then if two similar bookmarks found they would be paired. But this is not the case. The second sorting option has no effect no matter which option is chosen.
- von digitalcircuit, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenWorking quite well here with 20,052 bookmarks (no, that's not a typo). It takes a little while to sort (under 30 seconds), but has generally functioned as expected.
In the past, there have been conflicts with Firefox Sync and manually sorting, but I think the new bookmark sync backend (Mozilla bugzilla #1587357) has addressed that since Firefox 70.
- von Shine, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenExclusion options don't seem to work properly, so it aggressively sorts folders you don't want sorted. It also sorted incorrectly at first until it was prompted to do so again.
- von display name, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis add-on is fantastic. I was hesitant because some of the reviews were bad. However, if you look you'll see that the bad reviews are from years ago. The majority of positive reviews are recent.
I'm also glad this add-on is open source!
- von Diane, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenJust downloaded this. Couldn't get firefox sort to work. Put it in auto and everything is now sorted perfectly. Shouldn't have to use an add on when firefox has a sort button. They need to fix. Very happy now!