- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenScreewed everything! Now I cannot move my bookmark as i want: some bookmarks just simply want to move where I want. Now I'm stuck with unorganize bookmarks... thanks!
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenDoesn't let you sort manually.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenGood job!
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI would give it a 5 but the update over-rode my previous configuration settings, and I had to do them all over again. Arrrgghh.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenIrreplaceable!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenignores separators when sorting :(
if fixed will give 5 stars
edit: gave 5 stars
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenWorks as advertised. (2018-06-10)
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenThis is an excellent add-on with one big problem. It ignores separators when sorting.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenNo Android support, and no mention of it. That's more the fault of Mozilla, which barely tolerates Android, but it would be nice to know *before* installing the add-on.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenWhen I place a tick for AutoSort in Firefox ESR52.8 , the SAVE botton seems unresponsive and the tick does NOT persist when Firefox is REopened.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenThe inactivity wait option really needs to be removed.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenAs stated before, settings dialog showing up at every start is ANNOYING. Yes, I clear my history and cookies on exit but this is the only add-on that does that.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenSays it's installed on my Android device but I can't do anything in the settings. I've used it on my laptop for ages and I was hoping it'd function on my phone... I was wrong.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenSettings dialog comes up every time Firefox starts.
The options are not stored though button is clicked.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenWorks very well. Provides a function one would think would be built into the browser. A recent update is asking for access to my browsing history, however, which is a little creepy. Don't understand how this would be necessary or enhance the extension's functionality. Would love an explanation. Until then, I've just refused the update.That's because there's an option to sort based on the last time a bookmark was accessed and this requires access to the browsing history. I'm not collecting this information.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThis 3.2 version is now working much better with the exclude Folder option! However, the options page reappears every time the cookies are cleaned/deleted. Strange that settings are stored in a cookie when there is a dedicated Extensions storage defined for Firefox ...
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenthe options page reappears everytime i start the browser even after i save the options time and time again so at the moment more trouble than it's worth
edit - to reflect the review above about cookies , I had it set up to keep cookies but it still seems to happen anyway
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenWould be 5 star but why does it need the access my browsing history?
Without accepting this I can not update the add-on.That's because there's an option to sort based on the last time a bookmark was accessed and this requires access to the browsing history. I'm not collecting this information.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThe automatic sorting don't work with Firefox Quantum
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenThanks so much for adding the Exclude Folder option! Been waiting for that before I installed the extension. Now that I have installed the extension, the Options page now is opening up in a new tab with EVERY launch of Firefox (latest version, BTW) and the Options settings also are being reverted back to their default settings! These are major issues that must be fixed before I can re enable the extension.