- von FastKC, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThanks Eric, I'm also a fan of Auto-Sort Bookmarks.Glad to hear that. Thanks for the positive feedback.
A reminder to everyone else, if you have problems then please use the support site. I probably won't get to it quickly, but I will eventually, so your patience is appreciated.
- von AX11, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI have been using this one for years and still do so. Does what it says, provides clear and reasonable personalization - and never messed up my bookmarks, just to have that mentioned.That's great!
For anyone having corruption problems, Firefox provides a backup/restore feature for bookmarks. Also, report the bug to the support site and I'll likely ask you some follow-up questions so I can try to debug the problem. One thing you might try is disabling the built-in or add-on sync feature.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14281777, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenNot working correctly with bookmark seperators. Bookmarks jump over separators everytime I'm moving them back to the desired spot. Otherwise it has worked as it should.
Edit: Thanks for the reply. With 45s delay sorting works without issues.There's an issue for this on the support site: https://github.com/eric-bixby/auto-sort-bookmarks-webext/issues/56
As a workaround: either temporarily disable auto-sort or increase the time before auto-sort starts (maybe 45 seconds).
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14202256, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenScreewed everything! Now I cannot move my bookmark as i want: some bookmarks just simply want to move where I want. Now I'm stuck with unorganize bookmarks... thanks!
- von pgchase, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI would give it a 5 but the update over-rode my previous configuration settings, and I had to do them all over again. Arrrgghh.