- von Firefox-Benutzer 16039137, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenIt will not unlock. The icon is on the menu bar but has a padlock on it. I have all necessary passwords. But IT wont do anything. Have written 1 password twice and no response for several days. So 0 stars for 0 performance on so many levels.
- von oeuf, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenIt is a great password manager. Easy to use with the minimal design, I like it. One bug that I have found is the saved login suggestions that will appeared below the input form of every website shown in black white box in the first click when I focus the input box. I have to un focus first then click to focus again, the suggestion will be appeared. So please fixed itHey Oeuf,
Thank you for the review and feedback!
We’d like to take a deeper look into the bug you described. If you don’t mind, please send us all the details and the link of that website to us via email to email@example.com and we’ll gladly fix this if it is a bug on our side :)
- von astralnaut, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI'm terrible at remembering passwords so I've had a few account breaches due to re-using the same password. This app is great, I don't have to try to remember complex, unique passwords anymore. I use it across my devices with one membership. Very easy to use and incredibly convenient.Hey astrainaut,
Thank you for the awesome review!
We’re thrilled to hear you are loving 1Password so much and hope you will continue to enjoy it.
The 1Password team.
- von K-darth, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenMukava lisäosa silloin kun salasanoja on kymmeniä. Kirjautumisen tapahtuessa 1Passwordin "pop-up" osiot vain "hyppäävät silmille". Saisi olla käyttäjän skaalattavissa tai osioissa enemmän läpinäkyvyyttä. This is the real finnish translation to english: "A nice add-on when there are dozens of passwords. When logging in, 1Password's "pop-up" sections just "jump in the eye". There should be more transparency or user scalable partitions."
What I was meaning is that when you have a site where user and password fields are narrow, the interface's pop-up covers everything. I already sent an answer to your request with edited phrases - and something sad happened. The last comment was in a wrong order. But - yes, I could help you guys to make a translation from english to finnish for 1Password as your competitor "Avast Passwords" has. I'm giving that up because 1Password seems to be a better choice. And - when it's localized, it could be THE password solution for finnish users.Hey K-darth!
Thank you kindly for the review and feedback.
If you can demonstrate what you meant in your feedback with a visual reference such as an edited screenshot or picture of the changes you’d like to see, please send it to us to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll gladly forward it to the development team for consideration.
- von Krystof Beuermann, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenNo TouchID on Mac so i will cancel my subscriptionHeya Krystof!
As of this week TouchID has returned while using the beta of the desktop app and browser extension available from https://support.1password.com/betas/
If you're not into the betas, we also have our Classic Extension which supports TouchID and can be found from https://support.1password.com/cs/1password-classic-extension/
If there's anything else we can give you a hand with, we'd love to chat by emailing email@example.com
- von Simse, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenUsing it, but not particularly loving it. Sometimes overlays Logincontent and gets overlayed by it's app, TouchID: Desperatley needed but not in sight (and no, i do not use X and whant not use classic) - its ok, but it's frustrating at some points.Hey Simse,
If 1Password’s inline menu gets in your way, you can dismiss it by clicking the little 1Password icon inside the field or by pressing ESC on your keyboard.
Touch ID is now available in our beta version! Feel free to take it for a spin by installing both beta versions of the desktop app and the browser extension from here: https://support.1password.com/betas/
If you require further assistance, feel free to email us to firstname.lastname@example.org :)
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16847030, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThe directions are worthless; they don't help get the account set up. When you sign into a web site, 1Password does NOT offer to save the sign-in information like it says it does (I have tried about 15 web addresses; it offered to save the password for ONE of them only). There is no obvious way to get actual support with the process. I am totally frustrated and about to cancel the subscription that just started last week.Hey there,
We’d love to help you with any and all issues you are having! Feel free to email us to email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
- von Eckhard Ehm, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenuseless. no point in using it. you need the app and this extention offers nothing in the browser workflow that makes your live easier.Hey Eckhard Ehm,
The extension should definitely make your life easier. We’d like to help you with this if you’re having troubles!
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help with any and all issues you are experiencing.
- von Oreoreo, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenSo the extension is independent from the app in Windows? I'm so sick of entering password every time I launch the browser, even I have the desktop app unlocked in Windows.Hey Oreoreo!
Yes, this extension is (currently) independent from the desktop app. We’re working on integrating it with the desktop app though, so keep your apps up to date and stay tuned!
In the meantime, if keeping it unlocked is crucial for your workflow, you can install 1Password Classic instead: https://support.1password.com/cs/1password-classic-extension/
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16767723, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenWhere is the touch feature? Poor add-in, so yesterday. Nothing worse than having to enter a password 20 times a day. If I knew touch was not available, I wouldn't have purchased a subscription.Hey there,
Touch ID support for 1Password in the browser is not yet available, but we’re working on it!
In the meantime, you can enjoy Touch ID unlock with 1Password Classic instead: https://support.1password.com/cs/1password-classic-extension/
- von what do you want, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI am so sick of typing my password in every single time I open my browser. It defeats the purpose of a password manager. They say they don't allow you to save it for security purposes, but there is no reason it couldn't be opt-in. It's also insane that they don't have a toggle to view the password that you're typing in, especially when your master password should be long and complicated.Hey there,
1Password in the browser will lock up when you close the browser.
We’re currently working on a feature that will allow 1Password in the browser to connect to the 1Password desktop app, which will allow it to remain unlocked even if the browser is closed (because the desktop app keeps running in the background!).
This feature already exist in our 1Password Classic extension, which you can install and enjoy right now: https://support.1password.com/cs/1password-classic-extension/
- von jonrandy, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenFantastic, but please bring back the ability to have a monochrome icon. I have no desire for a coloured icon that looks out of place in Firefox