Bedømt til 4,1 ud af 5
Bedømt til 4,1 ud af 5
- af treesap, 7 måneder sidenBedømt til 4 ud af 5Nice. Basically required for Firefox use. (Firefox really needs to add this absolutely normal tab-handling functionality to the browser--Chrome's had it since the beginning.)
This may be the same as a previously existing extension called "Select and Do"? (It's been a while since I used Firefox, but this came up when I searched for that extension which I previously used for this purpose.)
I feel like I may have preferred that one, but I might be completely making this up and this may be the exact same extension with a different name. Who knows.
- af boxfreind, et år sidenBedømt til 2 ud af 5Does not move the whole selection of tabs to a new window, only up to 28 tabs. Seems to be limited in how many tabs it can handle. That's pretty poor for a "multiple tab handler".
- af Firefox-bruger 14549066, et år sidenBedømt til 5 ud af 5EDIT:
Dont know why but today it started to work again, then I change from 1 star to 5 stars:). Hope it will not change tommorow:).
It was great addon. It was one of my corre addons in firefox. i am still on 56.0.2 (64 bit) firefox version. It worked great (stoped working in 2019), but now I dont have this function even i did not update firefox or this addon (it says it is still version 0.8.2017061501 (which is for a <57 firefox version). Also can not fin anywhere this version to reinstall it. It is very big loss for me, as i dont want to move to new versions and now I lost funcionality i use every day up to today :(. I would put 5 stars if it would work (or my problem would be solved)
- af Firefox-bruger 14514373, et år sidenBedømt til 5 ud af 5Thank you very much for developing and supporting this add-on!
I switched from chome to firefox some month ago and selecting multiple tabs and dragging them to different browser windows was a feature I realy missed when I was working with firefox.
Now you made the plugin perfect by adding this drag and drop support! Thank you so much!
- af Firefox-bruger 14386067, et år sidenBedømt til 1 ud af 5Does not work. Try to select multiple tabs and like others, it deselects the first one clicked. Tried both shift key & Ctl. Also installed Tree Tab. Still cannot select multiple tabs. Latest version of FF & windows 10 pro.
- af AndyL964, et år sidenBedømt til 5 ud af 5This add-on is Firefox's multiselect feature but with basically every action you can think of. Best of all, you can customize this add-on however you like, from the size and theme of the pop-up panel to which options you would like to be present or hidden from the context menu.