- af Firefox-bruger 13861609, 3 år sidenBedømt til 4 ud af 5Mostly good, but when I move the icon into the top bar, while using the Default theme, it remains black against the dark background instead of switching to white, like so: https://i.imgur.com/rqz12Xd.png
- af Firefox-bruger 13712230, 3 år sidenBedømt til 1 ud af 5I'm sorry, I understand the quantum updates required a full rewrite for all tab related extensions, but this (and its companion tree style tabs) is just buggy to the point of being unusable. Even something as simple as selecting tabs in the dropdown menu is broken; selecting a single tab doesn't work half the time and it's a miracle if you can actually select more than two or three without the selection randomly changing, and even IF you can manage to select all the tabs you want, most of the time the action doesn't get applied to the entire selection. The inability to get such simple functionality working reliably is, frankly, bewildering.
- af Guardian., 3 år sidenBedømt til 1 ud af 5Nope, it does not work at all on FFQ 58.0.2 - When selecting several tabs from the list and then selecting "Move New Tabs to NewWindow" (yes, NewWindow, no space) only one tab is moved.
- af Trinivalts, 4 år sidenBedømt til 2 ud af 5Quantum version is pretty much useless. Small drop window with no real overview and lags before loads. Faster to close multi-tabs by spamming ctrl+w or pulling them out on a different window for moving.
- af Firefox-bruger 13637387, 4 år sidenBedømt til 3 ud af 5I've tried finding a way to contact the "maker" but I cant. Could anyone help me? I found the option to print multiple (selected) tabs on this add-on but when I press print nothing happens. It would be great to be about to do this considering Universal Print no longer works with the new updates. If anyone can help me please E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- af Firefox-bruger 13620989, 4 år sidenBedømt til 1 ud af 5I'd much prefer to be able to Cmd/Ctrl+Click tabs to select them, or Shift-Click a second tab to select a range, but that's not what this add-on does. If has a toolbar button that shows a list of tabs and checkboxes, and a button to select what action you'd like to take on the selected tabs from the list. Not ideal, but could be workable... could be... if... the system didn't have such a unreliable click handler for the checkboxes. It seems impossible to select more than a few tabs before another click on a checkbox deselects all the other tabs.
This makes it unusable.
All it has to do is let you click checkboxes, and it can't even do that right in this version. Save yourself some time and heartburn and look for another solution until this one gets fixed.
- af Firefox-bruger 13612006, 4 år sidenBedømt til 1 ud af 5Instead of simply allowing ctrl+click in the tab bar to highlight and then move multiple tabs to a new window, it has this annoying box that you have to wait to load ALL tabs that you have open. No search bar to quickly go to the tab you want to highlight. You have to SCROLL. And if you click outside that box for it to close, then open it up again, you need to wait for it load everything AGAIN. Doesn't save your place either. So you need to scroll AGAIN. etc, etc.
I needed to highlight about 30 tabs but it only allows up to about 5 tabs to be selected. If you select more then it de-selects everything.
Worst add-on I've ever downloaded. Mainly Firefox's fault for updating in such a way to make my perfect tab add-on "legacy" and as such I was forced to use this one instead.