- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5af Tulirebane, 5 år sidenWhile this extension does a lot more currently, you can already test Firefox's implementation by enabling browser,tabs,multiselect in about:config (Firefox 62+, replace commas to periods).
Thanks to the developer for inspiring Mozilla to do this!
- Bedømt til 2 ud af 5af Rotozaza, 5 år sidenIndependent of great work on such free plug-in, real problem comes from Firefox, which broke tab context menu, right click on tab.
This forces us to switch to Chrome which support selecting multiple tab by ctrl/shift!
- Bedømt til 2 ud af 5af dez0, 5 år sidenWhy do I need this addon if I already have "Tree Style Tab" from the same developer?
The description for this addon lists the menu items that will be added, if used in conjunction with Tree Style Tab, but those menu items already exist in Tree Style Tab without this addon installed.
This is confusing.
Have the features from this addon been merged to the Tree Style Tab addon? Is this addon now abandoned?
This is a confusing mess for users to figure out.
- Bedømt til 1 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 13990525, 5 år sidenCan no longer select multiple tabs at once by Shift/CTRL clicking. This had made the app incredibly intuitive to use and failing to replace it is a huge blow.
- Bedømt til 4 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 13861609, 6 år sidenMostly good, but when I move the icon into the top bar, while using the Default theme, it remains black against the dark background instead of switching to white, like so: https://i.imgur.com/rqz12Xd.png
- Bedømt til 1 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 13712230, 6 år sidenI'm sorry, I understand the quantum updates required a full rewrite for all tab related extensions, but this (and its companion tree style tabs) is just buggy to the point of being unusable. Even something as simple as selecting tabs in the dropdown menu is broken; selecting a single tab doesn't work half the time and it's a miracle if you can actually select more than two or three without the selection randomly changing, and even IF you can manage to select all the tabs you want, most of the time the action doesn't get applied to the entire selection. The inability to get such simple functionality working reliably is, frankly, bewildering.
- Bedømt til 1 ud af 5af Guardian., 6 år sidenNope, it does not work at all on FFQ 58.0.2 - When selecting several tabs from the list and then selecting "Move New Tabs to NewWindow" (yes, NewWindow, no space) only one tab is moved.