Bedømt til 4,1 ud af 5
Bedømt til 4,1 ud af 5
- af Firefox-bruger 14514373, 2 år sidenBedømt til 5 ud af 5Thank you very much for developing and supporting this add-on!
I switched from chome to firefox some month ago and selecting multiple tabs and dragging them to different browser windows was a feature I realy missed when I was working with firefox.
Now you made the plugin perfect by adding this drag and drop support! Thank you so much!
- af Firefox-bruger 14386067, 2 år sidenBedømt til 1 ud af 5Does not work. Try to select multiple tabs and like others, it deselects the first one clicked. Tried both shift key & Ctl. Also installed Tree Tab. Still cannot select multiple tabs. Latest version of FF & windows 10 pro.
- af AndyL964, 2 år sidenBedømt til 5 ud af 5This add-on is Firefox's multiselect feature but with basically every action you can think of. Best of all, you can customize this add-on however you like, from the size and theme of the pop-up panel to which options you would like to be present or hidden from the context menu.
- af Firefox-bruger 14455289, 2 år sidenBedømt til 1 ud af 5It doesn't work at all. Most up to date version of firefox, 50% chance it will work when selecting 1 tab, deselects everything after the 2nd tab
- af milt983, 2 år sidenBedømt til 5 ud af 5Very useful addon. Please, add the option “Go To… (selected Tab)”, function only for one selected Tab. It was very useful, particularly when much tabs are open at the same time and is no so easy to find the one you are searching for.
- af Firefox-bruger 13739616, 2 år sidenBedømt til 2 ud af 5Not good enough for me I'm afraid.
- The window is annoyingly small and can only display a small subset of your tabs. If you're working with 100+, as I frequently do, then it is frustrating not to be able to see the whole list of tabs (or more of it anyway). This is just a clumsy design flaw IMO.
- You can't select multiple batches of tabs. Ideally you should be able to hold down ctrl (as you can in Windows Explorer) to be able to select a batch, then click and drag again to select another batch, while maintaining the selection on the first batch.
- Mostly, I only want to get rid of tabs I don't need anymore. Instead of being a nice big one-click obvious button, the delete option is buried half way down a menu which requires another click to open. (Seriously, why is "Close tabs" not the top option here? The top option is "reload tabs" Seriously? You think more people are selecting multiple tabs with the view to reloading them rather than closing them...?)
This combination of factors makes this addon too cumbersome and frustrating to use. Uninstalling.
- af Tulirebane, 2 år sidenBedømt til 5 ud af 5While this extension does a lot more currently, you can already test Firefox's implementation by enabling browser,tabs,multiselect in about:config (Firefox 62+, replace commas to periods).
Thanks to the developer for inspiring Mozilla to do this!
- af Rotozaza, 2 år sidenBedømt til 2 ud af 5Independent of great work on such free plug-in, real problem comes from Firefox, which broke tab context menu, right click on tab.
This forces us to switch to Chrome which support selecting multiple tab by ctrl/shift!
- af dez0, 2 år sidenBedømt til 2 ud af 5Why do I need this addon if I already have "Tree Style Tab" from the same developer?
The description for this addon lists the menu items that will be added, if used in conjunction with Tree Style Tab, but those menu items already exist in Tree Style Tab without this addon installed.
This is confusing.
Have the features from this addon been merged to the Tree Style Tab addon? Is this addon now abandoned?
This is a confusing mess for users to figure out.
- af Firefox-bruger 13990525, 3 år sidenBedømt til 1 ud af 5Can no longer select multiple tabs at once by Shift/CTRL clicking. This had made the app incredibly intuitive to use and failing to replace it is a huge blow.