- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5Very useful addon. Please, add the option “Go To… (selected Tab)”, function only for one selected Tab. It was very useful, particularly when much tabs are open at the same time and is no so easy to find the one you are searching for.
- Bedømt til 4 ud af 5Now it works fine v2.1.2
but invert selection doesn't work
- Bedømt til 1 ud af 5Es una mierda.
- Bedømt til 2 ud af 5Not good enough for me I'm afraid.
- The window is annoyingly small and can only display a small subset of your tabs. If you're working with 100+, as I frequently do, then it is frustrating not to be able to see the whole list of tabs (or more of it anyway). This is just a clumsy design flaw IMO.
- You can't select multiple batches of tabs. Ideally you should be able to hold down ctrl (as you can in Windows Explorer) to be able to select a batch, then click and drag again to select another batch, while maintaining the selection on the first batch.
- Mostly, I only want to get rid of tabs I don't need anymore. Instead of being a nice big one-click obvious button, the delete option is buried half way down a menu which requires another click to open. (Seriously, why is "Close tabs" not the top option here? The top option is "reload tabs" Seriously? You think more people are selecting multiple tabs with the view to reloading them rather than closing them...?)
This combination of factors makes this addon too cumbersome and frustrating to use. Uninstalling.
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5While this extension does a lot more currently, you can already test Firefox's implementation by enabling browser,tabs,multiselect in about:config (Firefox 62+, replace commas to periods).
Thanks to the developer for inspiring Mozilla to do this!
- Bedømt til 2 ud af 5Independent of great work on such free plug-in, real problem comes from Firefox, which broke tab context menu, right click on tab.
This forces us to switch to Chrome which support selecting multiple tab by ctrl/shift!
- Bedømt til 2 ud af 5Why do I need this addon if I already have "Tree Style Tab" from the same developer?
The description for this addon lists the menu items that will be added, if used in conjunction with Tree Style Tab, but those menu items already exist in Tree Style Tab without this addon installed.
This is confusing.
Have the features from this addon been merged to the Tree Style Tab addon? Is this addon now abandoned?
This is a confusing mess for users to figure out.
- Bedømt til 1 ud af 5I cannot select tabs... so this extention is useless
- Bedømt til 1 ud af 5Can no longer select multiple tabs at once by Shift/CTRL clicking. This had made the app incredibly intuitive to use and failing to replace it is a huge blow.
- Bedømt til 1 ud af 5Does not work
- Bedømt til 1 ud af 5Раньше работало, теперь нет.
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5Simple add-on for an obvious need!
- Bedømt til 4 ud af 5Mostly good, but when I move the icon into the top bar, while using the Default theme, it remains black against the dark background instead of switching to white, like so: https://i.imgur.com/rqz12Xd.png
- Bedømt til 4 ud af 5Works well. 4/5 because moving tabs to new window doesn't always close them in the old window.
- Bedømt til 3 ud af 5Firefox 58.02, TST 2.4.17 installed, and I get NO extra tab options at all in the tab-bar's context menu after installing this?
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5(1) Adds one of the features I missed from Chrome very much. (2) Works with Tree Style Tab.
Yes, moving a group of tabs to a new window just worked for me.
- Bedømt til 1 ud af 5I'm sorry, I understand the quantum updates required a full rewrite for all tab related extensions, but this (and its companion tree style tabs) is just buggy to the point of being unusable. Even something as simple as selecting tabs in the dropdown menu is broken; selecting a single tab doesn't work half the time and it's a miracle if you can actually select more than two or three without the selection randomly changing, and even IF you can manage to select all the tabs you want, most of the time the action doesn't get applied to the entire selection. The inability to get such simple functionality working reliably is, frankly, bewildering.