- Bedømt til 2 ud af 5af boxfreind, 4 år sidenDoes not move the whole selection of tabs to a new window, only up to 28 tabs. Seems to be limited in how many tabs it can handle. That's pretty poor for a "multiple tab handler".
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 14549066, 4 år sidenEDIT:
Dont know why but today it started to work again, then I change from 1 star to 5 stars:). Hope it will not change tommorow:).
It was great addon. It was one of my corre addons in firefox. i am still on 56.0.2 (64 bit) firefox version. It worked great (stoped working in 2019), but now I dont have this function even i did not update firefox or this addon (it says it is still version 0.8.2017061501 (which is for a <57 firefox version). Also can not fin anywhere this version to reinstall it. It is very big loss for me, as i dont want to move to new versions and now I lost funcionality i use every day up to today :(. I would put 5 stars if it would work (or my problem would be solved)
- Bedømt til 3 ud af 5af firefoxtrot, 4 år sidenWhen selecting tabs, it opens them. It never did this before, how to select without opening the tab?
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 14514373, 4 år sidenThank you very much for developing and supporting this add-on!
I switched from chome to firefox some month ago and selecting multiple tabs and dragging them to different browser windows was a feature I realy missed when I was working with firefox.
Now you made the plugin perfect by adding this drag and drop support! Thank you so much!
- Bedømt til 4 ud af 5af allan999, 4 år sidenalmost perfect, but:
* show global tab count in icon
* search tab by name/url & switch to it
* show all tabs from all windows option
- Bedømt til 1 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 14386067, 4 år sidenDoes not work. Try to select multiple tabs and like others, it deselects the first one clicked. Tried both shift key & Ctl. Also installed Tree Tab. Still cannot select multiple tabs. Latest version of FF & windows 10 pro.
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5af AndyL964, 4 år sidenThis add-on is Firefox's multiselect feature but with basically every action you can think of. Best of all, you can customize this add-on however you like, from the size and theme of the pop-up panel to which options you would like to be present or hidden from the context menu.
- Bedømt til 1 ud af 5af Gareth, 4 år sidenHaving major issues with tabs being deselected when attempting to check multiple things. Pretty much made the extension useless.
- Bedømt til 1 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 14455289, 4 år sidenIt doesn't work at all. Most up to date version of firefox, 50% chance it will work when selecting 1 tab, deselects everything after the 2nd tab
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5af milt983, 4 år sidenVery useful addon. Please, add the option “Go To… (selected Tab)”, function only for one selected Tab. It was very useful, particularly when much tabs are open at the same time and is no so easy to find the one you are searching for.
- Bedømt til 4 ud af 5af Hamid_Y2K, 5 år sidenNow it works fine v2.1.2
but invert selection doesn't work
- Bedømt til 2 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 13739616, 5 år sidenNot good enough for me I'm afraid.
- The window is annoyingly small and can only display a small subset of your tabs. If you're working with 100+, as I frequently do, then it is frustrating not to be able to see the whole list of tabs (or more of it anyway). This is just a clumsy design flaw IMO.
- You can't select multiple batches of tabs. Ideally you should be able to hold down ctrl (as you can in Windows Explorer) to be able to select a batch, then click and drag again to select another batch, while maintaining the selection on the first batch.
- Mostly, I only want to get rid of tabs I don't need anymore. Instead of being a nice big one-click obvious button, the delete option is buried half way down a menu which requires another click to open. (Seriously, why is "Close tabs" not the top option here? The top option is "reload tabs" Seriously? You think more people are selecting multiple tabs with the view to reloading them rather than closing them...?)
This combination of factors makes this addon too cumbersome and frustrating to use. Uninstalling.
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5af Tulirebane, 5 år sidenWhile this extension does a lot more currently, you can already test Firefox's implementation by enabling browser,tabs,multiselect in about:config (Firefox 62+, replace commas to periods).
Thanks to the developer for inspiring Mozilla to do this!
- Bedømt til 2 ud af 5af Rotozaza, 5 år sidenIndependent of great work on such free plug-in, real problem comes from Firefox, which broke tab context menu, right click on tab.
This forces us to switch to Chrome which support selecting multiple tab by ctrl/shift!