مقيّمة بِ ٤٫٦ من ٥
٤٫٦ نجمة من 5
- كتبها Tim Blackhall, منذ ١١ ساعةمقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥Fantastic add-on but it could use a few tweaks.
Group by container there is sort by container but group by container would be a great improvement. Also a way to identify which containers a given tab is. Not sure how best to describe this but i use this feature to manage several clients web consoles like O365, Meraki and Adobe. Since all client use the same console URL this allows me to open the O365 console for serval clients and log into each of them using the client specific ID. When I right click on the firefox in my task bar the Tabs show up but there is no way to differentiate between the various tabs i.e. clients some way of identifing what container the tab is would be helpful.
- كتبها FibroJedi, منذ يومينمقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥Took me ages to figure this out after starting with other add-ons.
But I have finally sorted out my browsing life into components and it's working really well. Containers, I use less for the privacy aspect, and more for organising my life. Working a treat.
Tips: don't manually close windows, use the menu to HIDE a container and again to SHOW the container.
What I'd like to see:
- Remembering if a tab/URL was pinned
- Add "Show this Container in a New Window" so I don't have to Open then Move.
Still giving 5* because it does exactly what I needed.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 15122656, منذ ٤ أياممقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥The concept of this extension is a good one, except this extension does not play well with other extension and cause FF to freeze and even lock up your PC
- كتبها H., منذ ٥ أياممقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Nach der Verwendung für Facebook wa rich überzeugt und habe das Tool nun für alle wichtigen Lebensbereiche eingerichtet. So trenne ich Social-Media, Shopping, Arbeit und Hobbys voneinander.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 16616460, منذ ٥ أياممقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥Perfect for a family shared computer where you don't want to mess around with multiple OS user accounts. It is also great to keep separate the work and private browsing as you are always logged on with the right account.
- كتبها Bflat, منذ ٥ أياممقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Just one thing missing: I like to keep multi-account containers out of my toolbar, so I don't have it filled with tons of add ons. I chose to remove, among others, multi-account containers, because I can access all of it's options without having to click the icon on the toolbar. That is, with the apparent exception of the option to limit a container to it's designated sites. I could be wrong, and the option is just hidden somewhere and I haven't found it, but I don't believe that's the case. When I go to the ''Manage Containers'' page and click on a container, it shows me two things I can do with each container: preferences and remove. When I click preferences, all that it lets me do is change the container's name, icon and icon's color. Also, a feature that isn't available at all and I would like it very much if it was implemented, is the ability to sort the containers. Either by choosing different ways to organize them, such as by alphabetical order, or by being able to drag them to another slot.
- كتبها mtg, منذ ٦ أياممقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥love it, keep up the good work,
- love keeping different websites independent regarding tracking
- love to have multiple accounts open for the same website
-Search function (I have many containers)
-Be able to reorder the containers in the list