- كتبها Nightly user, منذ شهر واحدمقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥Awesome addon, adds a ton of functionality to Firefox, however I wish there was an option to have all tabs in a given window to automatically open to a set container.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 14231476, منذ شهر واحدمقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥Very good addon, kinda missing an option for reopening the same tab in a different container, without creating new tabs.
Could also use a slightly better ux, I keep using the icon to "always open this site in" instead of "reopen in container" which is hidden a bit deeper. So basically... reopening the site in container is a bit of a hassle.
- كتبها bodwyn, منذ شهر واحدمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥It's alright until it bugs out. Managing every site is a little annoying or have to login again each visit but that's the price of privacy. might move to opening all in 1 murky container instead of temporary ones.
- كتبها PRAGATA.ID, منذ شهر واحدمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥if the number of containers is very large, it will be very difficult to organize, there is no option to add folders or sort names. and if this feature request has been added, I will add a rating for this amazing addon 😊 thanks.
- كتبها Froster, منذ شهر واحدمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥The ideia is great, and having a trusted developer (Mozilla) behind is makes everything better. However, it could use some usability improvements when it comes to managing containers/websites, dealing with redirects and opening new links.
- كتبها MadCake, منذ شهر واحدمقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥Very useful.
One thing I'd like to have (feature request) is to be able to open separate windows, in which new tabs are opened in the chosen container by default.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 15076667, منذ شهر واحدمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Great add-in, should be built-in! Just one thing missing: it would be great to have a manager showing which site is assigned to which tab group, with the possibility of editing and adding new sites.
I have an issue with MS Sharepoint links opened from MS Outlook, they open in one tab group (none), are then redirected to another one ('work') for the microsoft login, and finally I end up with the landing page of sharepoint, rather than the document I wanted to open; some info seems to get lost on the way. I think the browser skims over some redirected site which is not in the right container on the way.