- كتبها Mr. S.A. Birl, منذ شهر واحدمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥[2021-Aug] A great and useful extension to have, but it's missing the ability to disassociate a website from *any* (or all) containers. A website's association can be moved from container to container, but cannot be reset back to no container -- something that would be needed in the case of SSOs: to log into the same website with different accounts (under different containers).
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 16989056, منذ شهر واحدمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥The add-on is great! I can imagine that it's a bit difficult to understand if you are not that much into computers though. The only thing that I can not find is a way to manage which tabs belong to which containers. You can assign them, but you cannot manage them.
If that "feature" is added, or some one of Mozilla can explain to me how I can manage it, I'll update this review to a 5-star.
EDIT: I've found it, but why is it so hidden?
It is hidden 6 clicks deep within the extension's toolbar button. Why not put that also in the settings of Firefox add-ons menu?
- كتبها charliefortune, منذ شهر واحدمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥Great extension - apart from the 'always open this in a container' feature. Easy to mistake the icon in the address bar for the main one to open a new tab - end up setting default containers and spending forever trying to work out how to remove them. Would be a five star review if this were fixed.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 15095017, منذ شهر واحدمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥Incessantly asks if you want links open in current container or not. What a stupid and illogical behavior to program into an extension. Smarten up.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 13241717, منذ شهر واحدمقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥Normally this would be 5 stars, but some updates ago they removed the "Always open in No Container" option. I keep getting annoying pop-ups when opening pages that I wrongly set to open on a specific container and I am unable to change it.
Please fix this!