- كتبها ZDR, منذ ١٩ يومًامقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Really like this add-on and I get a lot of use out of it! If there's one improvement I could suggest it would be to allow users to add their own icons for new container categories. As it currently stands, it seems like you're stuck with a list of default icons you can choose from.
But that small gripe aside, this is basically a 5 star add-on that I'd highly recommend to any security-conscious person. If you'd install uBlock Origin, you'd be a fool to miss out on this.
- كتبها davidhbrown, منذ شهر واحدمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Really like being able to access sites with different credentials concurrently. (Google is okay at letting you switch, but I have about 6 different Google accounts between personal, and different work roles.) Looking forward to the release that lets me use custom icons to help identify containers. Would also be great if I could click a bookmark folder and say "open all in container"
- كتبها michael-mml, منذ شهر واحدمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Occasionally ends up opening "ghost" tabs when opening links from Google. Also sync doesn't work well across devices and some extensions don't play well with tabs opened in a container, but overall, functionality is good.
- كتبها Paulianna, منذ شهر واحدمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥My experience in this addon is pretty good, but occasionally, The addon kinda reset, so my custom preferences in the addon returns to default state. But my website which i login-ed didn't sign-out, which is a good thing.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 13801376, منذ شهر واحدمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥This is an excellent concept. I'm not so bothered about separating sites by category but containerising individual known bad organisations so that they cannot access anyone else's cookies is fantastic. However, I've only awarded 4-stars due to 1. low number and range of container colours available, 2. No ability to pre-assign sites by direct url entry - for some reason you have to open them first and then assign them then assign them from the drop down, 3. No ability to assign sites by domain - you have to open each site then assign them individually which is both laborious and prone to error.