- مقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 17558208, منذ ٢٥ يومًاDoes not work reliably for me at all. After a Firefox restart, tabs will randomly become unassigned from their containers, and occasionally the entire contents of a container will disappear. Then I am left with trying to sort out the mess of tabs left over, attempting to put them back inside containers. Happens on multiple machines and multiple user accounts, perhaps some incompatibility with uBlock Origin? Or this addon is just not mature enough yet.
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها Trav, منذ شهر واحدThis plugin is the reason I switched from Chrome. It's awesome that it keeps things self contained. The only thing I would add is a way to hide containers from the drop down list. I have one for Amazon that always opens in it's container. It would be great to not have that on the list because unless it's amazon.com I don't use that container.
- مقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 11533040, منذ شهر واحدI just can't figure out how to always open a site without a container. "Remember my decision for this site" seems only works for containers, not no container.
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 15020851, منذ شهر واحدUtilissimo per chi ha diversi profili: evita di combattere con continui connetti, disconnetti, preferenze... Migliora sicuramente la qualità del lavoro.
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها broiniac, منذ شهر واحدWhaat?
I can be logged in on the same site using many different accounts at the same time? Noice!
But that not only use-case. This is super useful extension. Very nice separation of private and business/work stuff. Great work flow and customization options. Must-have.
- مقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥كتبها raygam, منذ شهر واحدPlease make it work right ... This is a great idea and would work fabulously if someone finally added the ability to specify ROOT DOMAINS, like *.google.com instead of fighting with the add-on and adding each host a site uses, one by one, by hand. Even Cookie Autodelete can handle this. The last missing piece from this add-on. Could someone FINALLY make it work? ;-(