- كتبها FibroJedi, منذ شهر واحدمقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥Took me ages to figure this out after starting with other add-ons.
But I have finally sorted out my browsing life into components and it's working really well. Containers, I use less for the privacy aspect, and more for organising my life. Working a treat.
Tips: don't manually close windows, use the menu to HIDE a container and again to SHOW the container.
What I'd like to see:
- Remembering if a tab/URL was pinned
- Add "Show this Container in a New Window" so I don't have to Open then Move.
Still giving 5* because it does exactly what I needed.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 15122656, منذ شهر واحدمقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥The concept of this extension is a good one, except this extension does not play well with other extension and cause FF to freeze and even lock up your PC
- كتبها H., منذ شهر واحدمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Nach der Verwendung für Facebook wa rich überzeugt und habe das Tool nun für alle wichtigen Lebensbereiche eingerichtet. So trenne ich Social-Media, Shopping, Arbeit und Hobbys voneinander.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 16616460, منذ شهر واحدمقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥Perfect for a family shared computer where you don't want to mess around with multiple OS user accounts. It is also great to keep separate the work and private browsing as you are always logged on with the right account.
- كتبها Bflat, منذ شهر واحدمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Just one thing missing: I like to keep multi-account containers out of my toolbar, so I don't have it filled with tons of add ons. I chose to remove, among others, multi-account containers, because I can access all of it's options without having to click the icon on the toolbar. That is, with the apparent exception of the option to limit a container to it's designated sites. I could be wrong, and the option is just hidden somewhere and I haven't found it, but I don't believe that's the case. When I go to the ''Manage Containers'' page and click on a container, it shows me two things I can do with each container: preferences and remove. When I click preferences, all that it lets me do is change the container's name, icon and icon's color. Also, a feature that isn't available at all and I would like it very much if it was implemented, is the ability to sort the containers. Either by choosing different ways to organize them, such as by alphabetical order, or by being able to drag them to another slot.
- كتبها mtg, منذ شهر واحدمقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥love it, keep up the good work,
- love keeping different websites independent regarding tracking
- love to have multiple accounts open for the same website
-Search function (I have many containers)
-Be able to reorder the containers in the list
- كتبها YT-Cracker, منذ شهر واحدمقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥100% must-have add-on! You don't know what you're missing until you install this official extension. Mozilla hits it out of the park again! If you haven't clicked this one, do yourself a favour and don't think, just do! Take a minute to watch the short video and familiarize yourself with /what this add-on really does for your browsing/ and never look back.
-YT (winter is coming)
- كتبها Filikun, منذ شهر واحدمقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥This is a truly amazing addon! The only thing I miss is the option to see what URL's are set in what containers to easier manage them. Then you also could add URL's directly to that container instead of first visiting the URL and and it. Love it!