مقيّمة بِ ٤٫٦ من ٥
٤٫٦ نجمة من 5
- كتبها Anonymous User, منذ ٨ أياممقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥When it works, this is incredibly useful. Unfortunately it likes to destroy itself and spam dozens of copies of each container. When it does this, it will "helpfully" sync all these new copies to other devices as well. I've given up on trying to figure out what causes this but I'm glad to see I'm not the only one reporting the issue.
There's also a critical UI flaw: when you "unlock a badge", such as opening a container in a new tab, or opening your 1000th tab, or whatever, it simply stops working. There's no notification that it expects you to open up the extension and view your "badge"; it just simply stops opening sites in containers.
It's infuriating that such a useful extension can be hamstrung by such mind-bogglingly sloppy development.
- كتبها Voided, منذ ٨ أياممقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥Works amazingly! School and work Google Accounts are known to log and flag searches, which is why I use containers. I also like that you can use keyboard shortcuts
- كتبها kamil, منذ ٩ أياممقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥Really usefull extension, I use it every day to separate the activitites I do on internet. The only feature I really miss here is containers ordering. Now I have 8 containers and they seem to be in different order every day, due to synchronization between computers. When I open new tab in specific container, I always have to search, where it is today ...
- كتبها Sten, منذ ١٣ يومًامقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥I use this extension every day! As both a user and a developer, it's soooo helpful being able to keep different accounts logged in on different containers! And it's easy to keep facebook, google, amazon, etc in their own containers so they can't track your other activity. Syncing containers across browsers is awesome too.
The only thing that really bugs me is I'd like to be able to rearrange the sort order of my containers in the menu.
- كتبها Sam, منذ ١٥ يومًامقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥Amazing extension. Can you please add option to always open specific apps in specific containers? E.g. banking sites in a banking container.
Also, having an option to forbid all extensions for specific container would be a great security feature.