- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 16912849, منذ شهرينVery helpful tool that helps me to check different user scenarios in a service while development process. No need to open private tabs every time.
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها Shiloh, منذ شهرينHonestly, it did EXACTLY what I wanted it to - allowed me to sign into multiple accounts in one browser at the same time. I play a lot of different games, and it's nice to be able to easily access my alts!
- مقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 17665837, منذ شهرين1. No ability to separate site list by a part of URL, for example google.com vs google.com/maps.
2. Leaves a phantom open tab when using a custom new tab page extension every time you open a new tab, if your search engine website is in a container and tab behaviour is not set to "replace".
3. History is not shared between containers if tab behaviour is set to "replace". So I need to press "Reopen closed tab" if I want to go back? Not the best UX.
4. Desperately needs "create a new container for this website" feature.
5. Needs more colors and icons.
6. Firefox settings menu has a separate Container Tabs setting, which has a different set of options compared to this extension. For example it has an additional color set, which will appear as black in the extension list. Very confusing which ones are which.
7. Numerous bugs like being unable to open a page in "No container" if that website is already assigned to a container etc.
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 17659359, منذ ٣ أشهرYOU CANNOT REMOVE MOZILLA VPN INTEGRATION THROUGH THE UI IF YOU UNSUBSCRIBE FROM MOZILLA VPN.
TO REMOVE, REPORT ADD-ON FOR ABUSE THEN RE-INSTALL.
- مقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥كتبها cpelka, منذ ٣ أشهرWould love the ability to set a "default" container that opens with every new tab and that non-container or other containers become a right click option instead of having to select a container upon each new tab