- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 16775625, منذ شهر واحدمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥Used to be decent, but has been increasingly buggy as of late, and now they've completely gutted the free tier to the point where it is useless.
- كتبها Guilherme Rosa, منذ شهر واحدمقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥If you need more than 1 device free password manager, I would recommend Bitwarden. If not, or you have money to spend with things like this, you will be fine with LastPass.
- كتبها Searinex, منذ شهر واحدمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥Do to LogMeIn (and assests like Lastpass) being sold to private equity firms (Francisco Partners, Evergreen, the PE arm of tech activist investor Elliott Management) and changes to desktop/mobile sharing being moved to the paid tier, I will not be using or recommending Lastpass.
- كتبها Mimi, منذ شهر واحدمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Been using LastPass for years, for free, and am happy to pay a whoppin' $36/yr to continue using it over multiple devices. Seriously, the complaints about charging for multiple devices are unwarranted—$3/mo is less than a latte. Besides, I doubt any of those kvetches are willing to work for free, hmm? Missing one star because the interface is buggy via my Android phone—it often won't autofill; but it works great on my iPad and laptop. Thanks for creating such a solid, straightforward product.
- كتبها Joe, منذ شهر واحدمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥Now that LastPass is the most popular password manager, and millions use it regularly, LastPass has decided to begin charging you for use. As of yesterday, if you do not start paying for the premium service, they will lock out all except for one of your devices. Oh, and you no longer have access to customer support as a free user either. Did you use this for both your phone and your computer? Now you're locked out of one until you begin to pay.
Pure extortion. Luckily, it takes about 5 minutes to transfer all your passwords to Bitwarden (they even give you a simple step-by-step as to how), which does the exact same job as LastPass, just as securely, and it remains FREE.
Do not use LastPass. Save your money and use Bitwarden, which is open source and will always remain free.
- كتبها Даниил, منذ شهر واحدمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥It was perfect till greediness took up. I understand that new users need to pay, but you can be more loyal to those who work with you for all previous years. Goodbye.