Rated 3.8 out of 5
3.8 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 15242125, 21 hours agoRated 1 out of 5This add on worked OK most of the time. The low star is that they are changing the free account to only work on one device. So I switched to bitwarden and I'm pretty happy so far with it.
- by Rodrigo Cavalcanti, a day agoRated 1 out of 5It will no longer allow free users to use it in mobile and pc together (forcing to pay almost 40usd to manager your passwords on both devices - SHAME!!!). Bye bye LastPass, hello BITWARDEN PREMIUM (only 10usd per year)!
- by Firefox user 15888249, a day agoRated 1 out of 5LP recently instituted a severely ham-stringed functionality under their basic/free version, and is now wanting to pull a bait-switch with an unreasonably high up-charge for the pay version for same functionality as before all at the expense of users good will. What a shame. I'd be willing to pay, but not at this ridiculous price. Goodbye LP, hello Bitwarden.
- by Quixotes, 2 days agoRated 1 out of 5Bait and switch. Nope. This can no longer be a recommended platform, and it's a shame because LP's browser integration is excellent. For $12 a year I genuinely think I'd have kept it for its speed and the ease of use across desktop and mobile, but $36 a year just to store passwords? GTF. And no doubt it'll soon be $48 and so on. I've moved to KeePassXC. It's not as well-integrated, especially for adding new logins, but I don't feel like I'm being "grifted", as one YouTuber put it.
- by ArcheKruz, 4 days agoRated 1 out of 5Not only did they enact underhanded tactics like removing the one feature for the free users that makes the app worth it in order to try to force free users to sign up for their subscriptions.
They also have been banning users for speaking out and the company is actively censoring criticism of their actions.
- by Firefox user 13370022, 5 days agoRated 1 out of 5Force to get a premium account to get more than 1 device synch ? Lastpass tried to do the same years ago and offered premium accounts for limited time but rolled back few months later.Dunno if they will do the same yet... But it will be without me, bye bye !
- by Firefox user 16691333, 5 days agoRated 1 out of 5"gives you secure access from every computer and mobile device." - if you pay us because we can't afford to let people use it on multiple devices :( :( :(
- by Firefox user 14306743, 5 days agoRated 1 out of 5It was one of the best extensions I've had, streamlined so much of my experience however the change of only allowing the use of one device type that is soon to be implemented is going to ruin the usefulness of it.
- by Lazerus101, 6 days agoRated 1 out of 5Used to be great but the new changes cripple this from being any use whatsoever. The whole point of using Lastpass was being able to sync passwords across multiple devices. Switching to BitWarden as it does everything Lastpass did but better.