- by Firefox user 16409597, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5It used to be good, actually one of the best ones out there. But now, they have changed their policies so much, it is just too painful to even use it, and there are better alternatives in the market like BitWarden which is not only open-sourced but it can also be self-hosted. After 11 years of using Lastpass, I have finally moved to BitWarden. It is a lot better. You don't feel choked.
- by webistrator, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5LastPass is very nice...until it fails! Suddenly this morning I was unable to access my LastPass account using the very master password that worked fine last night. To resolve the problem, LastPass wants to contact me over email -- an email protected by my LastPass account and only accessible if my LastPass is working!!
So I created a whole new email account outside of my LastPass account, but LastPass doesn't want to communicate with me BECAUSE THAT ACCOUNT ISN'T WITHIN LASTPASS!!! After years of using LastPass, you can bet that once I get my bank accounts, IRS logins and at least 100 other essential accounts restored, I will be leaving LastPass!!! They provide no assistance whatsoever for such "catch 29" problems, and that meager support will be even less come August 2021!
If Mozilla cares at all about its subscribers, it shouid pull the plug on LastPass as a reliable security measure.
- by Firefox user 15968124, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5If I could give 0 (zero) stars, that would be my rating. I haven't been able to use lastpass to open a message that included user/password from a lastpass user, have not received any helpful support (2 messages received with my case were meaningless), could not find how to speak with anyone in support, found the nature of the interface not only annoying but counterproductive to trying to interact with the application. I've used log-me-in quite a bit in the past and am surprised at how such a poor quality, non-functioning application could be associated with the company that provided log-me-in. I would not recommend this application for any use for anyone.
- by leofnan, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5Been using lastpass for the past 6 years, no major issues that make me want to look elsewhere. Great beginner features with ability for more complex situations specifically with web development and multiple environments for the same domains.
Works wonderfully on my mobile and laptops between browsers (Chrome and Firefox).
- by Firefox user 13960720, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5Sehr schlecht. Das Addon fragt ca. alle 5 mal beim Öffnen von Firefox nach einer Erlaubnis und dem 2FA code. Es ist einfach nur nervig und grenzt schon an Unnutzbarkeit.
- by unreal89, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5Cant login, even after i entered correct password, and not reveiving verification email. And it happens EVERY time after windows reinstall or clearing cache. Worst password manager i have tried, no doubt.
- by whosjfk, 6 months agoRated 1 out of 5Installed 3 years ago. During an update with Firefox, Lastpass some how lost my email encryption key for my PGP encryption and now i'm locked out of my kraken account and I can't read any of my emails from them. Do not fully rely on this software.