- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها Dick, منذ ١٨ يومًاUpdate Jan 18, 2023. . . you've now made this extension for FireFox totally USELESS. It no longer fills in the user & password, you now have to cut & past. . .what's the point?? Take this garbage and put it in the garbage.
This app worked well; however, logging in with the Master Password every 24-hours is ridiculous. Get smart and use Face Recognition or Biometrics if you need to be so anal.
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها Gelly, منذ ٢٠ يومًاBeen a paying customer for years but the *most recent* (note, not only, but merely most recent) breach has illustrated how little lastpass cared for securing our data. Their "zero knowledge" vault not being zero knowledge at all, with URLs + other data stored in cleartext. Older vaults (pre-2018) hashed using insecure algorithms and never secured properly on LPs end. The breach has already led to some people losing tens of thousands of dollars.
I've moved to Bitwarden, whom are both open source and have never been breached.
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 15024995, منذ ٢١ يومًاthanks Firefox for taking it off the "recommended" apps.
It has been useful to me for many years and I have also recommended it to many people. . . when I used it, many years ago, maybe it was still secure, then the years go by and I no longer follow the alerts and security attacks they had suffered.
Until in December 2022 I woke up and looked into the matter.
If I had known earlier how things really were !!! I had to warn all people to uninstall it and never use it again, obviously changing hundreds of passwords.
The thing that bothered me the most was discovering that they didn't encrypt the whole vault, but only some data.
This doesn't suit me at all.
Now I've switched to Bitwarden: long live open source!! is the twin of Lastpass but without the security flaws.
Experts also recommend 1Password.
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 17731094, منذ ٢١ يومًاBeen a paying customer for years, but never again. Negligent and irresponsible handling of customer information. Our vaults are compromised and they have not offered any sort of compensation or recourse. Now I have to change all of my passwords. Immediately switching to another password manager as quickly as possible. Stay as far away as you can.
- مقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥كتبها Lutvit, منذ ٢٢ يومًاWhen I first started using LastPass, it was lightweight, fast, and secure. Now it gets hacked regularly, it's become too slow, and there are constant bugs in both Firefox and Chrome. They have even changed the behavior, how you can manage the passwords. Before you could change the entries at any time without leaving the page, now you have to go to an external page to the Vault (the Vault page is very slow) and make the changes there. This is a clear step backwards. I think it's time to look for an alternative.
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 13952389, منذ ٢٥ يومًاThis add-on is meant to show a dialog window that provides links to the website and certain controls, at the moment all it shows is a small white window next to its icon when clicked.
- مقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 17725212, منذ شهر واحدNot bad if you can deal with them being hacked all the time. I put up with it for 2 years as a premium user. I've now completely deleted my vault and cancelled my subscription, on to Bitwarden!