- مقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 13551263, منذ ٥ أشهرThe lastest update changed the location of the flag icon from the awesome bar to the toolbar, which is clearly inferior. Is this a new limitation imposed by Mozilla ?
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها Raiden, منذ ٥ أشهرUninstalled the latest update. This addon's now an inferior product (user-unfriendly). In the latest update the display of flag was removed from inside the address bar (url bar) to the toolbar.
This forces us to make space on the toolbar where there is none (some of us have button-free toolbars with ALL addons moved to inside either the address bar or the "overflow menu" dropdown. Therefore, "Country Flags & IP whois" is from now on invisible and out of view without an extra click of the overflow menu button every single time, which is not useful place for such addon to be. We value screen space & don't want button clutter, but now this addon's current developers aren't taking that into account, forgetting why it was put in the address bar in the first place.
And BTW other addons continue to be capable of being inside the address/URL bar — so the issue isn't something that was forced on addons by some new Firefox policy
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها Coko, منذ ١٠ أشهرIt is a simple tool that does not change your browser experience but this is definitely a plus. It is always interesting to see where your favorite websites are hosted. It is also a really handy tool when doing network related stuff.
- مقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥كتبها Zesko, منذ عام واحدPublic IP of URL is wrong when using VPN, but it is IP of VPN host, not host what you want to know.
Can you fix it?
Suggestion: This Add-On should connect to REST API for example: iplookup.flagfox.net that shows correct IP, no matter with VPN.
- مقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥كتبها Anatoli, منذ عام واحدThanks for this nice addon! There is margin for improvement, specially the customization of single click, reorder/rename of the right-click options, etc., anyway very useful.
But the last update removed the flag button from the address bar and put it with other buttons on the right, IMO annoying as I already have everything ordered there. Please put it back into the address bar where it belongs. For the moment, as others said, I'm also removing the button from the Toolbar.