- كتبها Raiden, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥This addon used to come with a guide on how to install and use a solution provided when flag doesn't show (due to proxy issues). Now there is nothing to be found any more — only a fleeting mention in the FAQ that the solution "exists" — but no more instructions on where to go, what to do download (some Country Flags client with a batch file that used to be downloaded from somewhere), and additional instruction on how to connect that client with this addon by configuring / modifying something on this addon's settings/options. None of this is found anymore, not here, not at the addon's webpage (add0n.com), not on github.
- كتبها mecki78, منذ ٣ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥- The order of context menu itmes cannot be customized.
- You must press a save button to save settings.
- Labels of existing services are way too long and cannot be customized.
- Having all services listed under "Other services" is ugly and undesired.
- No way to disable single click action on Flag.
- No way to have double click action as in Flagfox.
- Limited amount of custom actions.
- No icons for actions.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 14072894, منذ ٤ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥Display "Server IP: 127.0.0.1" when accessed via local proxy. Similar extensions on Chromium are worked ok.
Country -> Country/Location or Region, please :)
- كتبها Айбек, منذ ٤ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥The big downside is that it doesn't work when the page didn't load (connection timeout). For example when reddit is blocked in my country. A big downgrade from Flagfox. What was possible with Flagfox in 2 clicks, Is impossible with this addon. Even though the function exist, it isn't available when you actually need it.
- كتبها oneflag, منذ ٥ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥I like this add-on but it wants permission to do just about anything. I don't see how displaying a flag requires:
accessing my data for all websites
exchanging messages with programs other than Firefox
inputting data to the clipboard
downloading files and reading and modifying the browser's download history
displaying notifications to me
accessing browser activity during navigation
The only reasonable permission to grant an add-on for displaying a flag is:
access browser tabs
Until/unless this changes I refuse to use this add-on. Displaying a flag may be nice, but is nowhere near being essential. The license may be free, but that doesn't make the requested permissions any less ridiculous.