- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها John Apted, منذ ٥ أعوامVery good addon. Being able to see the origin of a server and being able to look up the IP address is great added functionality to the Firefox Browser.
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها Jucá Costa, منذ ٥ أعوامSimple, lightweight, discreet and with useful links in the context menu.
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها recycler.fox, منذ ٥ أعوامReally great! Just 2 things: traceroute shows API error; ability of rearrange services would be nice.
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها Dypsis, منذ ٥ أعوامIt would be great if this extension had a 0-10 Website Popularity Rating like the extension by myip.ms.
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها Steve0, منذ ٥ أعوامGreat job! Non-intrusive, permissions explained well in the FAQ, stays out of your way, and does what it says on the box. 5+ stars
- مقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥كتبها Peter Lemenkov, منذ ٥ أعوامIt requires access to almost everything (not sure if something was left), which is a strange demand for an application which displays an icon in the address bar.
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها Termy, منذ ٥ أعوامwas a bit worried when version 0.1.5 started to ask for even more permissions - but they are indeed needed for the new (quite neat) features, so no need to panic.
all in all, it does what it is supposed to do and can now make live even a bit more convenient.
For someone looking for just the barebone-whois-flag-solution it might be too "bloated".
- مقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥كتبها oneflag, منذ ٥ أعوامI like this add-on but it wants permission to do just about anything. I don't see how displaying a flag requires:
accessing my data for all websites
exchanging messages with programs other than Firefox
inputting data to the clipboard
downloading files and reading and modifying the browser's download history
displaying notifications to me
accessing browser activity during navigation
The only reasonable permission to grant an add-on for displaying a flag is:
access browser tabs
Until/unless this changes I refuse to use this add-on. Displaying a flag may be nice, but is nowhere near being essential. The license may be free, but that doesn't make the requested permissions any less ridiculous.
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها CyberAqyn, منذ ٥ أعوامWorks well. I replaced with it Flagfox which stopped to work.