來自 Firefox 使用者 15566300，2 年前
評價 5 分，滿分 5 分
Funziona anche con le finestre sovrapposte grazie al menu contestuale (tipo NoScript e Nuke Anything). La migliore di questo genere di estensioni! Le altre estensioni o richiedono un pulsante specifico da cliccare o non funzionano sulle finestre popup di controllo presenza, questa invece funzina alla grande!
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 16866436，1 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分On YouTube the page refreshes EVERYTIME a new video is selected to play. It's like pressing F5 constantly. Some programmer got dumped or got all sad and goofed the code. Please FIX, thanks fellas
- 來自 --- MaBo. ---，2 年前評價 2 分，滿分 5 分... if i turn on the PlugIN (autoreload ON), i cant see the Icon (Indicator) in the TAB or it is very small ! Best Position of the Icon is End of URL - AdressBar ! If u fix it, i give u 5* :)
- 來自 Daniel，2 年前評價 3 分，滿分 5 分Excellent, does the job where other reload-addons fail. Bug: When typing in a 2nd browser window on a second screen, the "Timer disabled - you are typing" notification window appears on the other (main) screen, instead of on the screen where I type on a page which actually disabled the timer.
- 來自 Remi，2 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分This is the best auto reload extension if you keep track of page content in multiple tab-less windows at the same time.
Though, a slight lack of functionality prevents it from receiving five stars. If "Set to all" remembered all my previously used intervals for instance, it would have gotten a five star rating from me.
Other features that could have eased either page reloading or keeping track of specific page content for several hours every day might also have granted it five stars from me.
- 來自 witrak()，3 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分I wonder if the "access your data for all sites" is really needed. This is the reason I won't use the add-on, which seems to be the best.
I would like it if the author offered also a simplified version not being able to spy on sensitive (eg. banking) data. (The option "Only if unsuccessful" and resubmission of the data, mentioned in the description, aren't critical for most cases.)
Just to be clear: I don't suspect anything evil, but the possibility still exists that after an update such "function" will be added, for example when the author loses control over his development system.