- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 witrak()，3 年前I wonder if the "access your data for all sites" is really needed. This is the reason I won't use the add-on, which seems to be the best.
I would like it if the author offered also a simplified version not being able to spy on sensitive (eg. banking) data. (The option "Only if unsuccessful" and resubmission of the data, mentioned in the description, aren't critical for most cases.)
Just to be clear: I don't suspect anything evil, but the possibility still exists that after an update such "function" will be added, for example when the author loses control over his development system.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Allen ，3 年前Almost perfect. The "smart timing" feature (where it doesn't reload if you're typing text onto a page) is essential, and not supported by any of the other refresh add-ons. Without that, you run the risk of loosing whatever you're typing if a refresh happens at an awkward time. My main complaint is that it forgets everything when you manually reload the tab (or the browser shuts down), so you need to manually re-enable autorefresh on the tabs. Only takes a few seconds, but is annoying nonetheless. I want a permanent connection between certain URLs and reloading, so that whenever I bring up a given site, it will automatically reload.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Stephen R，3 年前It does something odd with reloading -- it does NOT do the same thing as actually hitting "Reload" on a page. For example: I log in to a site. The site takes me to login.php to authenticate, then sends a 303 header and redirects me to the front page of the site. Because of the 303, hitting Reload will reload the front page; but this login ignores the fact that a 303 was sent, and tries to reload the login.php file (which fails). Give the plugin a better understanding of HTTP headers and it'll be gold; but as of now it's not quite there.
UPDATE: No... it's even weirder than that. It's "reloading" the target of an iframe, I think(?). Whatever the case, it's not doing what it should do, which is reload the page exactly the same as if I'd hit ctrl-r
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 15006999，3 年前I really like this app. It works exactly as advertised, reloading a single page at a predetermined interval set by me. Even though I have many pages open at once, it will reload the one page I want it to. (With the "sticky reload" box checked.) Love it!
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 14972596，3 年前It stopped working with 66.0.5. The icon that used to be next to the settings button on the top right corner is gone. I removed and reinstalled the add-in, and I can still only access it by right clicking on the tab I want to modify. I modify a tab to refresh every five minutes and after the first refresh, it is unset and doesn't refresh again.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 14943276，3 年前Works super, unfortunately since 06.May 2019 it's blocked by Firefox because it needs to be signed by the author.
Please make it work again! Please!
開發者回應張貼於 3 年前Hello, thank you for your rating. Unfortunately it is not my signature that is missing, but a general certificate failure on Mozilla's side that affected all Firefox extensions from all authors. You can find more details at https://blog.mozilla.org/addons/2019/05/04/update-regarding-add-ons-in-firefox/ .
To solve the problem, make sure to update to the latest Firefox version, and if ReloadMatic doesn't get re-enabled automatically (Mozilla claims this might happen to some users), then try reintalling the extension after the Firefox update. Let me know if you still have problems then.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 14665517，3 年前To fix the page stops refreshing issue, you must check: Remember this page on every single tab. If you dont do that, the page will not refresh. This setting should be enabled by default as users think this is not working. For this, I knocked off one star. As long as this workaround fixes the issue, I will go with this add-on.