Firefox 使用者 13558218 所留下的評論
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 JYH@MDF，5 個月前Worked fine for a while. Keep acting weird since Firefox 103. For example, keep finding smart timing on when it is not. Keeps cancelling auto reload for various reason even if the setting have been unchanged for months.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 5926074，8 個月前It is very easy to use.
However, it is a pity that I do not know whether it will be reloaded when the site is opened.
I would like a mark at the edge of the site so that I can see that it will be reloaded if it is set with "Remember page".
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 rediffusion，10 個月前Inconvenient. I need reload for all tabs excluding the active tab 🥴
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 16866436，2 年前On YouTube the page refreshes EVERYTIME a new video is selected to play. It's like pressing F5 constantly. Some programmer got dumped or got all sad and goofed the code. Please FIX, thanks fellas
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Shield，2 年前Turned off when browser restarts, so you have to set all timers anew. Also sometimes turned off when system awakes from sleep mode. FF v88.0 / Windows.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 arnofly，2 年前Not to bad. With a button to remember that the extension is active or not, would be nice IMO.
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 --- MaBo. ---，2 年前... if i turn on the PlugIN (autoreload ON), i cant see the Icon (Indicator) in the TAB or it is very small ! Best Position of the Icon is End of URL - AdressBar ! If u fix it, i give u 5* :)
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Daniel，3 年前Excellent, does the job where other reload-addons fail. Bug: When typing in a 2nd browser window on a second screen, the "Timer disabled - you are typing" notification window appears on the other (main) screen, instead of on the screen where I type on a page which actually disabled the timer.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Chicken3gg，3 年前Funktioniert wunderbar. Einstellbar für jede Seie, inkl. Random-Reloads, ...
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Remi，3 年前This is the best auto reload extension if you keep track of page content in multiple tab-less windows at the same time.
Though, a slight lack of functionality prevents it from receiving five stars. If "Set to all" remembered all my previously used intervals for instance, it would have gotten a five star rating from me.
Other features that could have eased either page reloading or keeping track of specific page content for several hours every day might also have granted it five stars from me.