- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 5926074，2 年前It is very easy to use.
However, it is a pity that I do not know whether it will be reloaded when the site is opened.
I would like a mark at the edge of the site so that I can see that it will be reloaded if it is set with "Remember page".
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Remi，4 年前This is the best auto reload extension if you keep track of page content in multiple tab-less windows at the same time.
Though, a slight lack of functionality prevents it from receiving five stars. If "Set to all" remembered all my previously used intervals for instance, it would have gotten a five star rating from me.
Other features that could have eased either page reloading or keeping track of specific page content for several hours every day might also have granted it five stars from me.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 witrak()，4 年前I wonder if the "access your data for all sites" is really needed. This is the reason I won't use the add-on, which seems to be the best.
I would like it if the author offered also a simplified version not being able to spy on sensitive (eg. banking) data. (The option "Only if unsuccessful" and resubmission of the data, mentioned in the description, aren't critical for most cases.)
Just to be clear: I don't suspect anything evil, but the possibility still exists that after an update such "function" will be added, for example when the author loses control over his development system.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Allen ，5 年前Almost perfect. The "smart timing" feature (where it doesn't reload if you're typing text onto a page) is essential, and not supported by any of the other refresh add-ons. Without that, you run the risk of loosing whatever you're typing if a refresh happens at an awkward time. My main complaint is that it forgets everything when you manually reload the tab (or the browser shuts down), so you need to manually re-enable autorefresh on the tabs. Only takes a few seconds, but is annoying nonetheless. I want a permanent connection between certain URLs and reloading, so that whenever I bring up a given site, it will automatically reload.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 14665517，5 年前To fix the page stops refreshing issue, you must check: Remember this page on every single tab. If you dont do that, the page will not refresh. This setting should be enabled by default as users think this is not working. For this, I knocked off one star. As long as this workaround fixes the issue, I will go with this add-on.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 14566887，5 年前Very useful add-on if you are using a website that should have auto refresh but doesn't. A suggestion for improvement would be to have the option to activate a notification bell sound if there is a change in the website after reload. Then I wont have to periodically check the websites for changes.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 recycler.fox，6 年前Would be great to hide extension from unnecessary context menus like for pics, links, selected text. Actually, an option to disable the context menu item except for the tab would be perfect.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 syldub，6 年前Could you integrate the addon into the tab context menu? (Like FoxyTab for instance).
Could you modify the tab look or color to identify that a timer is running? (I don't know if it is possible with WebExtensions)Hello, although I also want to add context menus to the tabs, I will only do it if it is possible to set checked/unchecked/selected states there too. This is not the case with current Firefox versions, but it will be in the future, and I will be one of the firsts to support it.
As for the tab colors, I cannot modify it (WebExtension limitation), but I already set a small icon in the beginning of the tab title to mark tabs that are set to reload.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Kellis，6 年前Is it possible to make extension compatibility with Tree Style Tab? So we can reload tab or tab's tree from side bar?I've checked into this, and it doesn't seem technically possible yet. Tree Style tab needs to implement appropriate APIs first, and although there is an API for adding context menus to TST, it doesn't support context menus with either checkboxes or radio buttons. If you want TST integration, please file a feature request with them first.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Nicolas，6 年前Work fine with ff 58 beta
I was searchin for a new reload extension since ff 57 disabled my old reload extension.
I think I found the good one.
When I go ReloadMatic settings, there is a remembered pages bloc. Is it possible to have a bloc with all reload pages and reload setting for each ?
Is it possible to add the reload menu in the tab context menu ?> When I go ReloadMatic settings, there is a remembered pages bloc. Is it possible to have a bloc with all reload pages and reload setting for each ?
If a lot of people would like to have it, yes.
> Is it possible to add the reload menu in the tab context menu ?
This is not possible since FF57. While I can add a context menu to tab headers, there is no way to make it dynamic like with page context menus, and even there I'm using a hacky workaround to make even that possible. So unfortunately we need to wait for Mozilla to improve the WebExtensions system first. But as soon as it become possible, I will surely add tab context menus. Promise ;)
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Trevez，6 年前good addon- even with smart timing on- it still refreshes after Ive typed 10 mins into a web field! Can this be fixed? Or add a warning countdown when it will refresh?[This is an edited reply] Hi! Version 1.6 has been released and it adds the ability to disable reloading if you start typing into a text field (this is now even the default behavior). The "Smart Timing" feature is now also configurable in the addon settings. This version should solve your earlier problem. I hope you like it :)
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 13516738，6 年前The only thing missing from this great add-on is a marker on the tab icon to provide an ongoing reminder that reload has been turned on. Other than that, it's great work.Hi! I would love to add that as I find it very useful, but unfortunately the new WebExtensions framework in Firefox doesn't allow that :( So unless Mozilla takes measures, this is impossible for now as far as I know.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 13457251，6 年前Hi, i have a request. Could you please have that "do you know what you are doing" in custom interval optional? Like ask only once, or have the ability to turn that warning off at own risk?EDIT: Hi, I have released version 1.5, and it is now possible to turn off that warning after being asked for the first time. I hope you like it :) There are a lot of other improvements too, see the changelog if you are interested.
Thx for the suggestion. I will make that possible in the next release at the same time with the other improvements. I will write here to let you know when done.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 LastPhoenix，6 年前Thank you for all the hard work in making this extension work with the latest FF.
I do have one problem with it, however. I used reload every, on a website that has many pages, often I browsed several pages and then returned to the first page but my reload settings were intact. In the new extension once you go to second page the settings are set to "Don't reload".
I hope you will find a way to add an option for cases like mine.
I think that most of the negative reviews are because of this. Since at first I also thought that ReloadMatic just doesn't remember my reload settings, but it seems that the setting are set to "Don't reload" once you visit a link within the tab.
Edit: I can confirm that all it takes is a single link press within a tab and reload setting defaults to "Don't reload"
Edit2: is sticky reload something that will be available in the next update? I can understand what your are saying, but it seems that most people prefer how the old plugin functioned. If I ctrl click a link on a site so it opens in a new window the reload settings still default back to "don't reload", I'm not even leaving the page at that point.Edit: Sticky Reload is already available since yesterday. Just download the current version or upgrade to it and you'll have the function. Ctrl-Click does *not* disable reload, the menu shown in that case is incorrect. I will fix this in the next version. Edit2: Menu bug fixed in version 1.4.2 which is already published and available for download.
Yes, reloading is disabled on purpose when you navigate away. The idea is that most (ofc not every) users only want specific pages to reload periodically, and so there should be no need to disable reloading when the page is left. There is now a new version with a new option "Sticky Reload", which will make settings "stick" across pages.