- 评分 5 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 13461303，5 年前There were several warnings this was not going to be the same add on as before. People leaving 1 star reviews for the workaround the Developer left us are clearly inept.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 13460168，5 年前Please return the original version, this is useless ...
TileTabs was the only reason I was still using Firefox. Now that this extension is forced to open multiple windows, I have no reason not to use Chrome.
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Sdf，5 年前It does the same thing as the old one, except it opens both the tabs you want to compare in new windows on top of the browser window you have open. When you are done browsing, you can click the icon and it puts the tabs back in the original location in the main browser window. I think it's great. It works perfectly too.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 rnp，5 年前Sorry, but the add-on does not perform what the previous one did, tiling the tabs in the fame window. It looks like an workaround to the get add-on to gfit into the new firefox add-on API.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 MadNem，5 年前Nicht die Schuld des Entwicklers. Da es wirklich am Firefoxteam liegt warum diese Features raus genommen wurden.
Jedoch ist das Addon so wie es jetzt ist, meiner Meinung nach nutzlos da dieses Feature bereits in Windows und Linux integriet ist. Es tut mir Leid für den Entwickler, der hier vom Firefox team voll übergangen wurde.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 13445590，5 年前1 star because is only a sort of workaround on the fact that the previous version is obsolete for FIREFOX QUANTUM.
It suck and if I could give 0 star or -3 I would.
5 star to the old one.
Tell you what ..... fuck FIREFOX QUANTUM going back to the version that use the original Tile Tabs.
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 13438804，5 年前Thanks Firefox for killing this great app...
The classic version was a great Firefox add-on which I used on a daily basis. Displaying different pages within the same Firefox window in the layout you wanted. Now every page contains a full Firefox window which is a waste of space!
Even more annoying is the fact that the new windows open on your primary screen, which is not necessarily the window where you have the original Firefox session open. (If you work with multiple displays)
This is not a developer flaw but because of the limitations of web-extensions and Firefox 57 removing the technology they used in the classic version.
5 stars because the developers did an amazing job on the classic version. Hope you find a ingenious idea to make it perfect again
- 评分 1 / 5来自 bafra-acizade-cig-kofte，5 年前tile 4 different window. real tile one window 4 tile. tiles same in window.
Plaese return to Tile View!
died for me firefox. my favorite addons died. :( i turned old version ff. :(
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Tamius Han，5 年前Not I originally wasn't going to give a review for this extension, because it's ultimately Mozilla's fault that Tile Tabs WE is utterly useless and not even a shell of its former self (and because giving 1/5 for reasons that are clearly out of author's control is ultimately a douche thing to do). I planned to install this extension, just in case FF decides that some of its deprecated functionalities make a comeback under WebExtension API. At the end of the day — while the original ability is going to be sorely missed — the current implementation is infinitesimally better than nothing despite being less than ideal.
Unfortunately though, when recovering from a crash (but not if firefox was shut down or restarted properly, even if it's set to reopen my previous session) at nearly 300 tabs across three windows, this extension manages to:
* Completely freeze firefox for a couple of minutes (100% cpu usage on a single core)
* RAM usage flunctuates wildly during the startup, but the peaks go past 10 gigs (!!) for me with my 3 windows and just shy of 300 tabs.
* After the dust settles and Firefox opens and becomes responsive again, RAM usage stabilizes at 5 gigs for what used to be less than one
With 16 gigs of RAM in my machine, such RAM usage is enough to surprise-crash my entire machine if I have other things running as well.
This only happens when this extension loaded. If it's disabled, everything is normal. (Although this could potentially be a conflict with Tab Mix Plus and Multiple Tab Handler, both of which are also going away). FF56, linux. Not sure whether that's firefox or some extension, but tabs are set to not load until I visit them.
If you're the kind of person who shuts down firefox and computer in ways that result in "do you want to restore your last session" message and your tab count is in triple digits because tab bar is the new bookmarks, you should probably avoid this extension for the time being.
So that's the reason for 2/5. When extension crashes my machine with OOM ...
There's also other wonkiness that might not be dev's fault, but:
* if firefox is fullscreen (the "I can still see the window titlebar and taskbar" kind of fullscreen, not f11 kind of fullscreen), on my main (middle) monitor and I try to split the window, the two new split windows appear on my secondary (leftmost) screen. (This could potentially be the fault of kwin). Surprisingly enough that doesn't happen when firefox window doesn't take up the whole monitor.
P.S. Thanks a lot moz, FF56 is the new Opera 12.16