- Xếp hạng 3 trong số 5bởi Plotz, 6 năm trướcYes, OLD VERSION WAS MUCH BETTER. No more toolbar and the best functions are gone.
I hardly miss the "View Style Information" functionality from Version 1.6 ... 1.9, showing exactly the css files, where the active style information is located. Bring it back please.
- Xếp hạng 3 trong số 5bởi Người dùng Firefox 10304565, 6 năm trướcNo toolbar anymore, only a button? Why, oh why... One unnecessary click more is needed to get same functionality as before :( Otherwise a must have add-on for a web developer!
EDIT: Okay, it's FF to blame. Damn.
- Xếp hạng 3 trong số 5bởi Người dùng Firefox 13547075, 6 năm trướcThanks for years of happily using your extension! Nothing short of 5 stars for your efforts!
SHAME on Firefox to disable the toolbar functionality in v.57!
I agree with the previous posters, the new UX is far from ideal.
One really annoying side effect seems to be the dependency on browser caching. One of the most used feature of your extension (for myself) is the resizing of the browser window. It seems like now every time I clear the history/cache, the preset sizes are gone!
Any chance this can be fixed?
Thanks.The way that extensions save data also changed in Firefox 57 and it appears as though the method I switched to (which was based on how the extension worked in Chrome) has this issue with settings getting wiped out when the cache is cleared. I think I have a workaround to this and hope to fix it in the next release.
- Xếp hạng 3 trong số 5bởi MatsSvensson, 6 năm trước5 stars for the old version, but only 3 for the latest one because of the ruined UI.
Isn't there any way to get back the old proper toolbar & menus?
Now it looks like some horrible ribbon-clone.
Im guessing its because of Mozillas recent self-lobotomy, and that they have banned toolbars along with every other useful thing?
Ill stick with the older version on FF 52 ESR, until Mozilla gets their shit together.Yup, the new version of Firefox no longer allows extensions to create toolbars and there is nothing I can do to work around this restriction on my end, sorry.
- Xếp hạng 3 trong số 5bởi Người dùng Firefox 13498210, 6 năm trước2 things.
I use the function enable form fields but it no longer enables them as the website they are in frames, I need to open that individual frame and then click on enable form fields. In older version it work perfectly without opening individual frame
Has the shortcuts been removed? the website I deal with reloads after I enter data in certain boxes, so I used the enable form fields shortcut to enable it .
Please work a fix for the above
Thanks,I'll look into the 'Enable Form Fields' issue and I have had a few reports of issues with frames so it seems most likely related to that general problem.
The way keyboard shortcuts used to work has been removed from Firefox so I had to remove them from the extension. I am hoping to find a work around and reintroduce them in a future release if Firefox still provides the APIs that I need.
- Xếp hạng 3 trong số 5bởi Người dùng Firefox 13460145, 6 năm trướcHey guys! I have been using this add on for long time. I recently updated to Quantum and the "view generated source" option seems to have disappeared. Using Windows 10 home, 64 bit, with Firefox 57.
- Xếp hạng 3 trong số 5bởi Người dùng Firefox 13465837, 6 năm trướci just installed some new firefox (unwanted and unasked) version 56 it is now, and for some reason the "web developer toolbar" is no longer a toolbar, but an icon that holds a million subicons. i HATE that. how can i get the "web developer toolbar" to be a TOOLBAR again?
UPDATE: i changed my rating to 3 stars. i understand its not your fault, but still, this addon is useless to me this way. i would have appreciated it more, if it were a number of separate icons, that i can arrange in my toolbar to "recreate" the original toolbar. perhaps that is something you want to consider...
somehow, firefox manages to get crappier with every new version. whenever i update this PieceASheet, all my plugins stop working and the whole thing falls apart. great work, firefoxers.The new version of Firefox no longer allows extensions to create toolbars so that is no longer possible and not something that I control. Older versions of the extension are available here, but note that they are not supported and will not work in future versions of Firefox:
UPDATE: Firefox also doesn't let me create a number of separate icons unless I do so as separate extensions so that is also not an option for me.
- Xếp hạng 3 trong số 5bởi OthelloBloke, 6 năm trướcI desperately need the 'View Style Information' option back.
I don't use the word desperately lightly. Help me. I can't find it.The ‘Display Style Information’ feature had to be removed as Firefox removed the APIs that it was using. The best replacement for this feature is the CSS inspector built into the browser developer tools:
- Xếp hạng 3 trong số 5bởi S, 6 năm trướcupdate to v 2.0.1 Build Date November 15, 2017 / firefox 57 / Xubuntu 16.04
I want my favorite Web Developer tool come back !Firefox no longer provides the APIs that powered the disable functionality so all of those features had to be removed. I have asked for those APIs to be restored, but until that happens there is nothing that I can do.
Localizations also work completely differently in the new Firefox so they need to be completely rewritten, but that is something that I hope to restore in a future release with the support of the translators.
The new Firefox no longer allows extensions to create toolbars and has limited options for context menu support so again there is nothing that I can do on my end to work around these new limitations.
- Xếp hạng 3 trong số 5bởi Người dùng Firefox 13351339, 6 năm trướcPlease bring it back to context menuThe new version of Firefox requires context menu functionality to work very differently so I could not get that done for the initial release, but I'm looking into it for a future update.
- Xếp hạng 3 trong số 5bởi Người dùng Firefox 13441628, 6 năm trướcWhat happened to the option to delete Cache, Cookies and History with just one click under "Misc"? Now it's much less intuitive and I have to access two or three different areas of the tool to completely clear my online footprint, please give me back that clear everything button it was essential to my workflow.Firefox no longer provides APIs that allow the extension to empty or disable the cache, cookies and history so these features had to be removed until Firefox supports them.