- av Levente S, för 9 månader sedanBetygsatt 3 av 5It cannot do that much. There are better extensions for the same functionality and more.
That could be an advantage if you're looking for a minimalstic tool.
- av drew, för 10 månader sedanBetygsatt 3 av 5I like what this add-on can do but it is EXTREMELY laggy and unresponsive. I even turned off tab previews and tab details which helped a bit but it's still extremely laggy. I'm running on a MacBook Pro 2019 model with an 8 core CPU, and when I open this extension's popup window, it nearly pegs an entire core. I'm usually around 5-6% average usage on my CPU cores during normal browsing, but when I open the popup it shoots up to 15-25% average. You do the math. To be fair, I have 8 windows open across 2 Spaces, but each window has less than 12 tabs, and honestly if you're using a manager extension like this you've probably got at least half as many windows and tabs as me. I hope the developer works on improving the performance of this extension. It's very nice and only hindered by the performance. I will still use it.
edit: thank you developer for the response. I look forward to any and all performance improvements!
Utvecklarens svarpostad för 10 månader sedanHi drew! Thanks for the review. I am fully aware of this situation, and am frustrated with this myself as well. The weird thing is that it seems to only occur on macOS (even on latest hardware), and the performance is much better on Windows? I am working on possible solutions, and I hope that the performance is workable for now.
- av McBob, för ett år sedanBetygsatt 2 av 5A fantastic Addon, but as I haven't found any place I can ask questions about the Addon, I'm asking a question here. Is there any way to delete all the results of a filter in the Tabby window with just a single command? The filter is fantastic when I have multiple tabs open at the same site for pictures or other media, but I can't find any way to easily close all those tabs that match the filter, but rather have to click to close each one.
"Close all shown tabs" functionality would be an amazing feature to add to your already-amazing Addon.
- av Firefox-användare 14599310, för ett år sedanBetygsatt 1 av 5Just installed Tabby on Firefox 81.0 (x64) running on Windows 10 and even after a restart the pop-up always shows empty even if I have 10+ tabs open.
- av ibnMuhammad, för ett år sedanBetygsatt 4 av 5Great addon - this is exactly what mozilla/firefox should have implemented instead of the fairly useless "List all tabs" drop-down menu with rubbish UI.
I love that this allows you to move/reorder tabs inside this menu, as well as search for tabs within the menu, and hover over to discover which tabs are active/inactive, together with screenshot of the active tabs.
Again, this is exactly what Firefox should already have.
I few suggestions for improvements however...
🔷 the right-click "Send tab to..." menu option which appears after installing this is really quite annoying, so I wish it were possible to disable it.
🔷 it's great that you allow adjusting font size for the list, but the drop-down height should occupy the entire height of the screen, not just up to 600 pixels!
🔷 hovering over the tabs in menu should also highlight the tab in the window, exactly as if you were hovering over with the mouse. Because a user may have countless tabs open from the same domain, which uses the same favicon, so it becomes confusing which has been selected.
🔷 unlike "Firefox user 15037318" below, I don't agree that it should count pinned tabs, as you can only have so many, unlike tabs. It would be more useful if the icon (or menu) displayed total number of tabs / windows along with number of inactive tabs - similar to the "Tab Tally" addon.
🔷 It would also be useful if the menu also highlighted any duplicate tabs (based on url and title).
Otherwise, as mentioned, exactly what mozilla should have implemented for listing tabs.
Thank you Shiko 👍
- av Firefox-användare 14042803, för ett år sedanBetygsatt 4 av 5Great extension. The only thing I feel that I miss from my previous tab management addon is the option to order the tab list by last used.