- Betygsatt 4 av 5av Zaphod Beebledoc, för 2 år sedanVery easy to use. I created a second window and renamed it. Closed both windows, the newly created one first. Then I reopened Firefox, but while thesecond window as availiable to open, the name I'd given it had gone.
- Betygsatt 3 av 5av laggaedkernel, för 2 år sedanUnable to drag tab from one window to another window.
- Betygsatt 5 av 5av uniquerex, för 2 år sedanPerfect. I switched off the preview and also made the window smaller and the changed the scale. All worked perfectly. Thanks a lot. Great work
- Betygsatt 4 av 5av Christian, för 2 år sedanReally good and does what it says. I do find scrolling through tabs to be very haphazard though and the shortcut for the search bar just goes to current tab. Great otherwise thanks !
- Betygsatt 3 av 5av Levente S, för 2 år sedanIt cannot do that much. There are better extensions for the same functionality and more.
That could be an advantage if you're looking for a minimalstic tool.
- Betygsatt 4 av 5av FTodd1, för 2 år sedanCurrently with Ff 82 Tabby is not saving windows. Its still useful when searching a lot of tabs in different windows.
- Betygsatt 3 av 5av drew, för 2 år sedanI like what this add-on can do but it is EXTREMELY laggy and unresponsive. I even turned off tab previews and tab details which helped a bit but it's still extremely laggy. I'm running on a MacBook Pro 2019 model with an 8 core CPU, and when I open this extension's popup window, it nearly pegs an entire core. I'm usually around 5-6% average usage on my CPU cores during normal browsing, but when I open the popup it shoots up to 15-25% average. You do the math. To be fair, I have 8 windows open across 2 Spaces, but each window has less than 12 tabs, and honestly if you're using a manager extension like this you've probably got at least half as many windows and tabs as me. I hope the developer works on improving the performance of this extension. It's very nice and only hindered by the performance. I will still use it.
edit: thank you developer for the response. I look forward to any and all performance improvements!
Utvecklarens svarpostad för 2 år sedanHi drew! Thanks for the review. I am fully aware of this situation, and am frustrated with this myself as well. The weird thing is that it seems to only occur on macOS (even on latest hardware), and the performance is much better on Windows? I am working on possible solutions, and I hope that the performance is workable for now.
- Betygsatt 2 av 5av McBob, för 2 år sedanA fantastic Addon, but as I haven't found any place I can ask questions about the Addon, I'm asking a question here. Is there any way to delete all the results of a filter in the Tabby window with just a single command? The filter is fantastic when I have multiple tabs open at the same site for pictures or other media, but I can't find any way to easily close all those tabs that match the filter, but rather have to click to close each one.
"Close all shown tabs" functionality would be an amazing feature to add to your already-amazing Addon.
- Betygsatt 5 av 5av Daniel, för 2 år sedanThis is a nice extension. I had a weird issue when I first installed it, but it's working fine now. Very handy!
- Betygsatt 5 av 5av solomon, för 2 år sedanAwesome addon. Loved it. I think it is similar to the chrome extension "Tobby".